Part Eight: Be Warned

The next day, Carena and Beltha went to school together. Beltha was feeling uncomfortable around her. She wondered if it was the same Carena that Franco was talking about. But she kept calm.

When they arrived at the school. Noah was absent. He didn't come to school that day. Back at tate mom's house, Noah has been feeling troubled.  Especially with Beltha not speaking to him. And he had a dream about Carena, but he didn't know that she was alive.

At school, Franco pretended like he didn't know Carena. Beltha went to him asking, but he said it was just a coincidence. That person is not the Carena he told her about. When they went back to class, Franco pulled Carena into the bathroom. This is not what we planned, he said. I told you not to leave the house. How are you an exchange student? If Noah finds out he'll kill you in a blink of an eye, Franco said to Carena. Stop ruining the plan. And you even went to live with Beltha as a student? How dare you!! He yelled at her.

I'm not ruining the plan, darling. s
Carena said, seducing Franco. I want under control and in our hands, she said.

After school, the girls went to Tate's house again, but Noah was not home. Beltha wanted to ask so many questions, but she somehow felt like it was not her place.

Noah followed Franco on his way home from school. He wanted to know if Franco was the reason Beltha didn't want to see him anymore. He followed Franco till he came upon a house in the center of Jenti town. It was a huge building. The people of Jenti town called it the Hunted House.

Franco entered the house, and Noah followed. But when he got in, he was surprised to see Carena still alive. How are you here? Witch. I watched you killed yourself.

Is that what you tell yourself every day so that you won't feel guilty? Is it not your fault? That I killed myself? Carena asked Noah. I was not!!  Noah replied. You killed yourself and cursed me! How dare you witch? I'll have to kill you again for the second time.

Noah rushed to Carena to kill her, but he was thrown down the stairs by her. Carena laughed and said, "I've been reborn." You ain't no match for me now. Noah was shocked. He was already hurt from starving. He decided not to drink human blood because of Beltha. He went back to animal blood, so he wasn't strong enough for now to kill Carena.

Guess what, darling? Carena seductively said to Noah, lifting up his head from the ground. I'm a vampire and a witch now, she said, showing her fangs to him. It was you, right? Noah turned to Franco. You're the one that brought her back to life, right? Is this your plan? Noah said yelling at Franco.

What do you think? It's brilliant, right? I can't wait to show you all the fun we have prepared for you. Franco said, smiling. Let's start with that wrench! Carena said. What is her name? Bel or Gel? I don't even care. Let's kill her!! She makes me sick.

I want to drink from her innocent body, feeling her fear while she begged for mercy. Carena said angrily. No!! Not yet. Not until I am done with her. Don't touch a hair on her heard!! Fran said, hissing at Carena.

Don't tell me you like that fool, too? Carena asked Franco. While they were talking, Noah got up and ran towards Carena. She wasn't expecting it. He held her by the neck, threatening her. If you lay a finger on Beltha, I'll find you! And kill you in the most painful way ever. You'll witch that you stay dead.

Franco pushed Noah from Carena. She was struggling to breathe. Look at you!! Carena said, yelling at Noah. You're not the mighty Noah that I once knew. You're weak, and it's all because of some stupid teenage girl? I'm disappointed!! Can't believe Franco was right. Carena said.

And if you tell her about me, I'll kill her!! Carena said to Noah. She doesn't know I am the Carena you loved so dearly. Well, thanks to you, she's curious now, Franco said to her. The plan was to hide out till otherwise.

Yes, I used to love you. Noah said to Carena. That is my biggest regret. And you fool me by being my brother accomplice. I'll kill you, Carena. I swear on my mother's grave. Before you lay a finger on me, your precious Beltha will be dead!! Carena said, smiling.

Don't forget she's under my watch now. I can kill her at any time! Carena said. I'll make you taste your own medicine she said, kissing his hands. Noah took his hands from her and left.

He quickly ran to Beltha house that night.He wanted to warn her, but he held himself. I can't tell her, he said to himself. She's doesn't know I am a vampire, he said innocently. I have to protect her at all costs. Don't worry. Bel, I won't let nobody hurt you! Not even my past mistakes her my brother.... Beltha was sleeping peacefully. Noah laid beside her, touching her hair.......