Part Five: The Witch's Curse

After Noah left his brother 200 years ago, he came in contact with a witch.
Her name was Carena. She was very beautiful. She was accused of practicing witchcraft by the town's people.

And as punishment, they decided to burn her alive. While she was still in jail, one night, she heard the sound of her fellow prisoners screaming in pain.

She wondered what was happening to them. Looking outside her cell, she saw a manly figure draining the life out of the other prisoners.

It was Noah. He visited cell by cell, killing each and every prisoner until he reached Carena's cell.
Stunned by her beauty but also thirsty for her blood, he decided to kill her.
Noah changed, his fangs came out, and his eyes became red. He aggressively grabbed the neck of Carena.

Please spare me, Carena begged Noah. I only wish to live sir, please spare my life she added.
For the first time in his life, he felt what he never expected, and that was compassion.

Out of the blue, Noah pushed her on the side of the prison wall. Before she could lift up her head, Noah was no longer there. Since the cell was left open, Carena escaped.

Weeks after, Noah was being hunted by hunters. These were people who delicated their lifes to hunting and killing vampires.

Noah was injured. The hunters were on his tail. He managed to kill hundreds of them, but they weren't giving him time to heal.

Therefore, he became weak. Noah ran into the forest to hide and heal. That was when he met Carena again for the second time.
She was picking herbs for one of her potions(or at least that was what she made it look like).

Are you alright, sir? Carena asked Noah. You're bleeding she said. It's you again, witch Noah replied, struggling her. All of a sudden, he fainted.

When Noah got up, he was lying in a house, unaware of how he got there.
Noah angrily got up. Careful, sir. Carena said, coming into the room.

I've stopped the bleeding, she said. How did I get here? Noah screamed at her. I brought you here said. The thing is, you fainted back there.

Noah didn't like the idea of being in a witch house, but for now, he was weak, and the hunters were after him. He had to stay there until he could regain his strength.

Noah spent months with Carena, the two developed feelings for each other. Carena took care of Noah until he could recover. After they had gotten closer, Noah felt comfortable around Carena, even though she was a witch.

One day, Noah noticed that Carena used to go into the forest every day at dawn. He became curious and decided to follow her one day.

Noah followed Carena into the forest and was shocked by what he saw. It was Franco!! Carena met with Franco every day, giving information about Noah. He's finally in his place, Franco said. You played your part well, Franco said to Carena. Thank you Master Carena replied.

Noah immediately felt betrayed. He got furious and wanted to kill both of them on the spot. But he couldn't. He didn't want Franco to see him. So he decided not to show himself. The feeling of being betrayed by the woman he loved drove Noah insane.

When Carena got back, she met Noah in the kitchen. Hello dear, how are you? Carena asked Noah. How could u deceive me? Noah aggressively screamed at Carena.

Are you working for my brother? How could you, Carena? Hell, I trusted you.
I can explain Carena said. I should've known!! Noah screamed. You're a freaking witch! How did I miss that?

Noah was angry and disappointed at the same time. He believed that Carena had bewitched him.

I will kill you. Noah told Carena. Please,  I'm sorry!! Carena said, crying. I love you, Noah!! I was forced to. You don't understand! Franco is my master. Please, Noah, I'm sorry.

Franco told me to kill you. He wanted me to keep you weak till you die. We had it all planned put from the moment you met me.

I couldn't bear to kill you after getting to know you. Shut up!! Noah said, lifting Carena up, choking her. I am going to kill you!

How could you bear to kill someone you claim you love? Carena said. You are right Noah replied. Killing you is not enough! I will change you and watch you starve Noah angrily said. Noah bit Carena, and while she lay there changing, she started to curse him.

Calling out her ancestors' spirit, you will never be happy! You're a selfish person. You will die in the hands of the woman you wholeheartedly love. You will meet her when you least expect.

Your powers will be useless on her. She will cause you great pain and suffering. You and your brother will fight to the death because of her. She will be your punishment.
After cursing Noah, Carena put a digger in her heart and died.

Turns out that 200 years after, Beltha is that girl that the witch was talking about. The fate of Noah, Franco, and Bertha was about to begin.......