Part Four: The Beginning

The girls went to Beltha's house after they saw Noah bit Jennie at the eatery.

Did he change her? Tate asked. I don't think he did, "caro replied. Well, let's hope he didn't. We can't have two vampires running around in this town said Beltha.

What should we do about Noah? Caro asked her friends. Let's avoid him for now. Both of them replied.

The girls went back to their homes.
Beltha was in her room reading her favorite book, Beauty and the Beast. When she heard the sound of a rock threw at her window. Beltha went to check it out. She saw someone who she never expected. It was Noah!!! Hey,witch Noah said, looking up to Beltha.

What the hell are you doing here!! Beltha yelled. And how dare you call me a witch? Beltha said angrily and scared at the same time.

Chill angry birdie, I'm kidding gees. You're way too serious. You just look like someone I knew. And yes, she was a witch. Is that how serious everyone else is in this town? Noah said, smirking. Can't even take a joke he said in a low tune.

Beltha was afraid she knew that Noah was a vampire. Maybe he's here to bite me too like he did with Jennie,  Beltha thought.

Won't you let me in? Noah asked Beltha. It's late she replied. My parents are straight. If they see me talking with anyone at this time, they'll get mad she added.

Come on, scaredie cat, he said, mocking her. Noah had a very deep voice, which is extremely hot. No, I said I won't. Beltha said.
Well, if u can't let me in, come out to me then. Come on, witch! I don't bite.

Beltha came down to Noah, knowing she was walking towards her death, but still couldn't help herself. You came down, "Noah said, smiling..

Let's go somewhere, "Noah said to her. Beltha was about to refuse when Noah cut in and said, "You're already down at this time. Let's just go.

Noah took Beltha into the woods, and there was a hill at the end of it. There, you could see all of Jenti town. Woah, it's beautiful. Beltha said. Still afraid that Noah could've brought her there to kill her, she became to regret why she came out in the first place.

Beautiful, isn't it? Noah said, staring into Beltha's eyes. Yes, it is Beltha replied. They both made eye contact for a while, and Noah became to hypnotize her.

What are you doing? Beltha asked Noah. Do I have dirt on my face or something? Noah got shocked, he back off from Beltha. It didn't work? How? How is she not under my spell? Noah said in anger. This was the first time that he failed to hypnotize somebody, so he was very furious. He didn't want Beltha to know, so he kept calm.

Huh, what? What are you talking about? Beltha asked him, pretending as if she didn't know what was going on. Oh, it's nothing Noah said smiling.

They both sat there for hours looking at the stars. But while both of them sat there, Noah became to wonder why his hypnosis didn't work on Beltha and if it was safe to bite her. She could be inhuman, he thought.

Beltha, too, was scared to death she was also wondering why Noah spell didn't work. She was glad and scared at the same time.

Don't you want to go home? Noah asked Beltha. Or are you enjoying my company that you don't want to go back home? He said.

What? No!! Take me home now! Beltha angrily said. Noah then started laughing. Noah took Beltha back home. And that night, they both couldn't stop thinking about each other.

Noah was disappointed about not being able to hypnotize Beltha.He wondered if she was the one that the witch he killed long ago was talking about when she was cursing him before she could die.

Beltha, too, on the other hand, had already developed a thing for Noah. She got carried away by Noah's drop-dead gorgeous face and extremely hot voice. Knowing she was selling her soul to the devil himself, because falling for Noah means she could die anytime.

This was the beginning of something that could shake the whole of Jenti town. With Noah creating a strong fuss over Beltha blood after having to smell it while he was with her. He vowed to kill her...