Part Twelve: The Wolf and The Lamb

The next morning, Beltha woke up with Noah at her side. What are you doing here? She asked him. Where's my parents?. They went to work, Noah answered. I told them that you're fine and I brought you home last night. Don't worry, they don't know that I slept here. You did what? Beltha asked him, checking herself with fear. Oh no, no,no, I didn't do anything to you, scaredie cat. I've been a gentleman for weeks now. Noah said, smiling.

For weeks? This is not your first time? What the hell, Noah! Beltha angrily said. Chill Bel, gees, you're being an angry cat now instead of a scared one. Noah said, teasing her. I confess that I've been watching you sleep for weeks now. Yea, I'm a stalker! Sue me for being so madly in love with you. Noah said, looking directly into her eyes.

Beltha avoided eye contact with Noah. She turned away and got up from her bed. Come one Bel, I know that you love me too. You just don't want to admit it. Oh my God, Noah, can you let me be, please. And get out! Go wait for me downstairs. I want to take a bath. She replied.

Fine, I'll go. Noah said, grunting as he walked downstairs. After a while, Beltha came downstairs. She saw Noah in the kitchen preparing breakfast for her. Do you even know how to cook? She said, laughing at him. Oh yes, I do. Noah replied, smiling at her. I once was a chef, you know. Oh, fine, if you say so, she said, picking up the knife to help him. No, go and sit down, birdie. I got this, he said. OK, chef, Beltha said, laughing.

Do u remember what happened yesterday? He asked her. Yes, I do remember. She said. Are you afraid of me? Noah asked her. Uhmm...well...kind of she said, stuttering. The thing is, I know that you're a vampire. And also about Carena. I had doubts about her, but Franco said... Franco said what? Noah cut in before Beltha could end her statement. Franco was the one that told you everything, right? He tried to turn you against me, right, didn't he? I knew it, he said. Is that why you hid your feelings for me and started to hate me? You didn't tell me why you stopped talking to me. I was worried sick. Noah said, walking towards her.

He held her hand and started confessing his love. He told her about his family and about Franco and how they got bitten years ago.He told her about his flaws. And about how evil he was. Beltha, I've been a monster for 600 years. For 200 years, I was  worse than the devil himself. Noah said to her. But that was until I met you. I tried to kill you once, but I couldn't. I even used Franco as an excuse to get closer to you. I got registered in school, and I stopped feeding on human blood. It was all for you. I tried to be a better person. Because I know that if I want to be with someone as good as you, I'll have to change the monster I was. And as you can see, I did.

How about Tate's mom? Beltha asked him. Are you feeding off her? Yes, I was at first to admit he said. But I stopped. I knew you wouldn't like it if you found out, so I stopped Bel, I really did. She's no longer under my spell. But what about the bite marks? They're still on her, right? Beltha asked him. Yes, but at least she's free he said.

You should've known better than to feed on my friend's mother!! Beltha said. I'm sorry. Bel, my intention at first was to kill her like the rest of my victims, but I couldn't, and it's because of you, "he said, touching her face.

And whatever Franco told you about me were all lies, he said. Apart from the fact that I was a cold-blooded killer, Noah said. He and Beltha talked for a long while. They fixed the misunderstanding they had, and Beltha admitted having feelings for Noah, and they both kissed in the kitchen. While they were kissing, Franco came to look for Beltha. He went to check on Beltha after what happened yesterday. Seeing what was happening between Beltha and his brother, Franco was once again filled with more hatred towards his brother.

He went to Tate's house, and his intention was to turn Tate against Beltha for his own gain( and that was hurting Noah). Franco pretended like he went to look for Noah. He's not here, Tate said. Oh, too bad, Franco replied. I came to tell him to release your mother, he said, walking back downstairs to get outside. Franco, wait!! Tate called out to him. She was in the dining room eating cereal. Release my mother from what? She  asked curiously. Just the opportunity Franco was looking for. He explained everything to Tate about Noah hypnotizing her mother and feeding on her. Tate got so angry that she vowed to kill Noah. But will Beltha allow you? Franco said. Oh, you don't know, do you? He said, looking into her eyes and hypnotizing her.  Beltha and Franco are a couple. She knows about Noah using your mom as food. In fact, she's fine with it.

Seems like they've been dating behind your back. She've been lying to you and Caro all this time. I saw them kissing when I went to see her just now. Franco said. Tate felt betrayed. How could she lie to us? She said. Franco saw that she was filled with anger towards Beltha. And he got happy.

Franco poisoned Tate's mind against Noah and especially against her best friend Beltha. I will not let them both get away with it she said in anger. Especially Beltha!! How dare she? I will make her regret fooling us like this, Tate said. Franco knew that if Tate went against Beltha or tried to kill her, Noah would have no choice but to kill her.

I know you, brother.  You've always been selfish. Now that you love Beltha, you won't allow a fly to hurt her. And that's how I am going to kill you, Franco thought to himself.

I told you, Noah, you won't be happy with Beltha. I don't want you to be happy. You don't deserve that. And you don't deserve Beltha, too. Once I'm done with you, I'm coming for Beltha. I'll make her love me he said....