Part Nine: The Party

Beltha woke up the next morning for school feeling stressed. She didn't know why. She was unaware of Noah being there last night. She went to the bathroom to wash up. Oh hey, Carena said, smiling to Beltha. She ran in the tub, closing the shower curtains. Hey, I'm naked, Beltha said nervously.

Come on, we're both girls here. You don't have to be shy, Carena said, opening the curtains. It's not that. I'm just not used to it, Beltha said.

It's okay. I understand what you mean. Not everyone is good with people seeing them naked, Carena replied, smiling. Who does she think she is? Acting like she's something better. Carena thought to herself.

I'll see you at school she said to Beltha. When Beltga got on campus, Caro and Tate went to her with Jennie gossip. While they were talking, she saw Noah rushing toward her.

I need to tell you something he said to her. Let's go somewhere. What do you want? Anything you want to say, say it here now. Beltha replied to him.

Can you just listen to me for once? What did I ever do to make you start hitting me like this? I thought you liked me? He asked her. Are you done? I need to get to class. She said, walking away from him.

Do you really not care about me? He asked her, holding her hands back at him. Well, that's fine with me. As long as you're alive and doing well. I want you to avoid Carena he said to her. She's not who you think she is. Please don't get in her way. If she says anything to you, tell me please. Even if you feel threatened by her, let me know.

And why should I do that?  What are you hiding from me? She asked Noah. Before he could speak, Carena shouted, "Hey Bel, ain't you coming to class? I am Beltga replied. Let's go, then she said.

During recess, Beltga, Caro, and Tate sat ate together. Carena went to join them. I'm having a party at the Hunted House tonight. Do you guys want to come? She asked. Yes, of course, Tate and Caro said anxiously. How about you Bel, are you coming? She asked her. Uhm, yes, I guess I will be there. Beltha answered, looking at Noah at the other table.

After school, Noah went to Beltha on her way home. Why did you agree to go to Carena's party? You don't know how much danger you've put yourself in!! Don't go there. Tell her your mom said you shouldn't go out tonight, please. Noah said worryingly begging Beltha. Tell me why? Are you two exes or what, huh? Beltha asked him, looking straight into his eyes. No, we are not, he "said. I just have a bad feeling about her he said, lying to Beltha. I knew you were going to lie to me. I couldn't expect much, she thought to herself. I am going even if you like she said, walking away.

That Carena planned to kill Beltha without Franco knowing. She told Franco the party was for the school seniors and nothing more. It's been a long time since I've had fun. She said.

Beltha's and her friend got ready to go to Carena's party. When they got there, everything seemed normal....