Part Six: Brothers

The next morning, Beltha went to Caro's house. Later, Tate came in. Beltha explained everything that happened between She and Noah.
Oh my God!! Are you trying to fall for a vamp? Caro laughed out.

No, it's not like that said, Beltha.
After a few weeks, Beltha tried her best to afford Noah.
School was about to open. Beltha and her friends visited the blue house for the last time. That evening, the girls went to their various homes.

Beltha decided to go at the eatery and buy her mom some food. She wanted to ask her mom if she could use her car for the first day of school tomorrow. That would make her give me the car, she said.

When Beltha got at the eatery, she saw her friend Paulla taking orders. Paulla worked at the eatery. She was Beltha's friend in school, but they weren't that close.

Omg, he's so handsome, "Paulla said, walking towards Beltha. Who are you talking about? Beltha asked her. I'm talking about that guy on the third table.

Beltha look and sitting there was a man around 6'5 he was wearing a black hoddie. He's cute, right? Paulla asked Beltha again. I guess so she said.

Beltha got out of the eatery after buying the buger. She walked into the woods to go home. She suddenly felt like someone was following her. She could hear whispers. Beltha got scared she started running as fast as she could. Her foot got stuck in a tree root. She fought to take her foot out but fell miserably to the ground.

She was scared and started to scream help! Somebody!!.
As she turned back to remove her foot, she saw the same guy from the eatery. Are you OK? He asked.

Seems like you need help he said. Beltha got scared. Was he the one following me? But why will he follow me? Beltha thought to herself.

You're the guy from the eatery, right? She asked him. How did you get here? I was on my way home, too, he said. I heard you scream. Oh, oK, then Beltha said. He helped her remove her foot from the tree. Ouch, I'm bleeding, Beltha said. She cut herself while trying to get up. Seeing the blood, the man suddenly got pale. Are you alright? She asked. You look suffocated she said. Uhm, yes, I am... he said, stuttering. He gave her a towel to wipe the blood. Thank you, Beltha said. Tell me where you live so I can bring your towel back to you after I washed it, Beltha said, lifting up her head. But the guy was gone.

The next morning, it was the first day of school. Beltha, Caro, and Tate went to school in Beltha's mom car. When they arrived, Beltha saw the same guy in the office. It turns out he's a new student.

Hello, sorry for yesterday she said. Here's your towel, and thank you. You're welcome, Beltha he said. How did you know my name she asked. Oh, I... I heard your friend call you Beltha at the eatery last night. Oh, ok she said. My name is Franco, the guy said smiling. It's nice to meet you. I'm not familiar with how things are in Jenti. I hope you can assist me sometimes, he said. No problem, Beltha said.

After school, the girls went to Tate's house. They saw Noah sitting in the living room watching tv. So? Who's the new guy you were with today Caro asked Beltha. His name is Franco he's just a friend, you jerk. She said.

Did you just say Franco? Noah yelled at Beltha. Yes, I did. What's wrong? Noah got furious. How did her know that I was here? Noah said to himself. There was a sudden knock on the door.

Tate opened up, and it was Franco. Hey Bel, you left your note pad in biology class he said smiling. I went to your house. Your mom said you were here. Franco said.

Nosh was filled with rage from seeing his brother. But he didn't want Beltha and her friends to find out that he knew Franco. In fact that Franco was his brother. So he kept calm and stood there looking at Franco. It was somehow awkward for Beltha. She felt embarrassed somehow.

After Franco left, noah got outside, too. They fought, and Noah said What are you doing here Noah asked his brother. Aren't you tired of following me wherever I go? Are you a fan now? Noah said. I'm here to stop you from killing these innocent children. Franco said. Oh, here comes the savior Noah said. When are you going to stop? Franco asked him. Not till I'm done here.

And stay away from Beltha... I mean, my prey.. he said, stuttering. Oh, your prey, huh?

What if I don't? Franco said. I'll have to kill you Noah replied. I'm not gonna allow you to touch my prey. You won't mind sharing, right? Franco mockingly asked his brother. Don't temp me!! Noah yelled.

I'm not going to stay away from Bel Franco. She seems interesting, he said. After that, he left.

The next day, the girls were shocked to see who was in the office getting registered. It was Noah!

Noah couldn't bear the thought of Franco taking his prey from him( or at least that was what he made himself believe)....