Part Eleven: Reverse Spell

Carena put a spell on Beltha, trying to kill her. Franco walked into the room after hearing Noah and Carena conversation. What is happening here? Beltha! Beltha!! He cried out. Who did this to her? Franco said, punching Noah's face.

Noah punched him back, and they started to fight. See what I was saying? Look at you guys right now!! You're acting like stray dogs for this fool? A weak teenager!! Carena said, throwing both of them across the room.

I didn't do her like this, Carena did. Noah said. Tell me our to reverse it quick before I snap your neck. Franco said aggressively to Carena. This was not the plan you psycho! You were not to harm Beltha!! He screamed, slapping her face.

You guys are too late she'll die anyways she said boasting. Noah became to beg her. If you let Beltha go, I'll do anything you want, please, I beg of you. Anything, huh? Fine. Carena said, giving a pretentious smile. She became to speak in latin, reversing the spell she cast on Beltha. Beltha suddenly starts to breathe again. Beltha!! Noah said happily, shaking her. She won't be able to get up till tomorrow. But she will live, "Carena said in anger.

From now on, you're back to me and let this fool know that you're mine, not hers. Carena said, holding Noah up. Franco was filled with rage. He wanted to kill Carena, but he couldn't because he knew that without Carena's help, he won't be able to kill Noah, so he stood there holding his hatred against her.

Noah was ashamed but also very happy. He was ashamed of the fact he had to beg a little stupid witch like Carena. He was happy too because it was worth it. The love of his life Beltha was still alive. He vowed to kill Carena and Franco, but after Beltha was safe and out of harm's way.

He lifted her up to carry her back home. What are you doing with that wrench? Carena asked him. Drop her now, she said, looking at him in the eyes. We made a deal, remember? I can still kill her right here in your arms. Don't forget!! Carena yelled at Noah.

I won't do that!! Noah said. You are wasting your time because it's Beltha that I love, and I know deep down she loves me too. Even if it means I'll have to die for her to be safe, I will. I'm not afraid of you!! Noah said, holding up his love, Beltha. I'm only afraid of you hurting Bel. He said, walking away from her.

Franco didn't know what to do. He got so angry and lost it. You'll never have Beltha he said to Noah. He ran outside the room into the woods.

Noah brought Beltha back home and put her in bed. I'm glad that you are safe. He said, smiling. I'm sorry I wasn't there sooner to stop that witch. But I promise you, this is the last time that you'll hurt you. He covered her with the blanket, and as he was about to turn away, Beltha held his hands.

Please don't go. Please don't leave me, she said sadly. Noah felt chills running down his skin. He got excited. I knew you had feelings for me, he said happily. He sat back on the bed and began playing with her hair. I won't leave you he said. I'm right here beside you always.