Part Seven: Brothers ll

Noah started attending Jenti High School. The girls were shocked. I thought Noah was already out of high school? Caro asked Tate.

Hey, don't ask me. How will I know? I just found out that we are cousins. Tate answered. Can I sit beside you, Beltha? Noah asked her. Yeah, sure. Beltha replied. So Noah sat beside her.

Franco got angry. He knew that with Noah around, he won't get any chance to get closer to Beltha. Weeks passed, and Noah tried his best to get closer to Beltha before Franco could.

He invited her places. Noah didn't know that Beltha knew he was a vampire. And since his powers are useless on her, he couldn't hypnotize her. He wanted to bite her every time they were together, but he couldn't bear to.

Even with Beltha refusing to go out with Noah, he always sat with them at school to eat lunch. He didn't even eat. He just sat there because of Beltha and because he's watching Franco.

Sometimes, when he met Beltha at the eatery, they would eat together, and he would walk her home. They did it almost every day. Whenever Beltha's mother sends her to buy food or when she wants to meet paulla. At some point in time, Noah started to like hanging with Beltha. He loved the scent of her blood, and also, he was falling in love with her unknownly. He used to love watching her sleep. He sometimes sneaked into Beltha room to watch her sleep.

Weeks passed, and Franco noticed that Noah was becoming different. He hated the idea of Noah changing because of Beltha.

Always playing the top notch I see, Franco said. I'll make the two of them split up! Finally, Franco thought of a perfect way to make Beltha Hate Noah. That night, he went to Beltha's house. He stood under the window, throwing stones( just like Noah would always do whenever he came to her).

Thinking that it was Noah, Beltha quickly opened the window, allowing him to enter.
Hey Bel, Franco said, smiling to her. Oh, it's you. Beltha said awkwardly. Yes, it's me he replied

Franco knew Beltha was expecting Noah and not him, but he didn't care. I'll expose him to her tonight. After she heard about the person he is and the wickedness he's done, she'll hate him. He thought to himself.

I know that you were expecting Noah, Franco said. Oh no, it's not like that. I was about to sleep. Beltha came in.
I know that you've been spending time with Noah a lot, and he've been pretending that he's a good guy to you. But He's not a good person! Franco exclaimed. He went on telling Beltha that Noah was a vampire and that he was too. He explained everything to Beltha.

He told her that about Carena. He said just like her, Noah had someone he used to love. He killed her with his own hands. And He has been lying to you about me. I am his brother Franco said. My brother is a blood thirsty vampire. I am only telling you because he wants to make you his next prey just like he did with Tate's mother.

Franco went on telling Beltha that Tate's mother is under Noah's spell. And that he's drinking from her every night and day without anyone knowing.

Upon hearing that, Beltha felt angry that Noah was lying to her about Franco. Please stay away from him. This is a friendly waning. He's not like me! I only drink off animals and not humans.

Franco saw that Beltha looked devastated. He became pleased. She's right where I want her, he said to himself. I'll be on my way now, he said, holding her. I'm not like my brother. I won't hurt you, Franco said.

Beltha took her hand from inside his hand. I want to sleep now. She said. OK then, goodnight, Franco said, jumping down the window.

The next morning, Beltha avoided Noah the entire day at school. When school dismissed, Tate asked if they could go to her house, but Beltha came with an excuse. Saying she had to be home sooner for family day with her parents. Ok, then Tate replied.

Noah knew that something was off with Beltha. He was worried. That night, he went to her house to watch her sleep. Beltha didn't know that was Noah habit. He stood over her, staring affectionately at her. Beltha suddenly woke up. It seems like she was having a bad dream.

Are you OK? Hey Bel, Noah worryingly asked her. Beltha got scared. How did you get here? She said, removing Noah hands from on her.

I...uhm..I came.. I noticed something was wrong with you today, so I came to ask what's wrong. Noah said, stuttering. I am fine she replied. I don't want you coming here to me anymore. Please respect my privacy and stay away from my house, especially my room. Beltha said with a straight face. I'll appreciate it if you would also leave me alone she said.
Noah got broken. He've spent so much time with Beltha that he've gotten used to her being around. One thing for certain is that he was madly in love with her. But hearing her suddenly saying all these things broke his heart.

Bel, why are you saying? What do you mean? He sadly asked her. Please let me sleep. Get out! She said. Noah left feeling down hearted. What worries him the most was Beltha not telling him the reason behind her saying these things.

Noah went to a bar to drink. He couldn't stop thinking about what Beltha said. The more he drank, the more he couldn't get it off his mind. Oui boy, what do we have here? A thieve said. He called out his friends, and they started to beat Noah up. The other thieve cut himself while trying to take the knife from his pocket. Noah quickly rushed and bit him. He killed every one of them. Leaving the place bloody.

The next morning, Beltha's mother told her that an exchange student was coming to live with them. When she came from school, she saw a fair, beautiful girl sitting in the living room. Hello, Beltha said to her. Hey, how are you? The girl replied. I'm good. Beltha said. My name is Carena, I am the exchange student from Ohio. she said. Beltha got shocked, she suddenly remembered what Franco told her. But he said she was dead. How is she here now? Or is it not her? Beltha asked herself. Fear took over Beltha as she stood there looking at Carena.....