Part Two: The stranger

Part Two: "The stranger"
While they stood there perplexed, Noah gave them a gentle smile again and said sorry girls I know you were scared back there."I didn't mean to scare you girls. I'm just not good at first impression.

Beltha and her friends still couldn't believe anything Noah was saying. How did you know about the blue house then? Beltha asked him. Well I could sense that Tate was there he said with a straight face. The girls were scared to death they was about to run when he gave a loud laugh and said, I'm kidding girls Come on. I saw you girls entered the house so I followed Noah said. Why didn't you tell us you had a cousin coming today? Caro asked Tate. You could've at least told us you had a cousin Beltha, too, said. But I don't have a cousin Tate's reply. Mom didn't tell me about having a family member besides her.

The girls stood at the door arguing and judging if they should enter the house. What if he's a serial killer? Caro said or a ghost, he could be a vampire Tate suggested.

While they were talking, tate's mom got out of the car. It  turns out she went to get groceries for the house.
The girls ran to tate's mother with relievement, and Tate asked her mother if she had a cousin named Noah.

Baby, y I told you that we don't have any family. Why are you asking such questions now? Tate's mother said, walking towards the door.

When she was about to open the door, the girls shouted, "Stop!! out of fear since the guy inside was not related to Tate's, he could be a killer.

What is up with you girls today? Tate's mother said, opening the door.
When the door was about to open, Noah put out his head, smiling at them again, but this time, it was a creepy smile.

Tate's mother screamed out of fear, pushing the girls towards the car.
Who are you, and what are you doing in my house? Tate's mother said to Noah.

Come on, mom, don't you know me? You were the one who let me in today. Did you forget? Noah replied, looking straight into Tate's mother eyes.
Tate's mom stood still. It was as if she was frozen, staring into Noah's eyes. Beltha and her friends were hiding behind the car, and Beltha could swear that she saw Noah eyes change color. It was as if he was hypnotizing tate's mother.

After a while, Tate's mother smiled and said, "Oh Noah, you've gotten bigger. I almost didn't recognize you. She then called the girls to come out and said everything was fine. Noah was indeed Tate's cousin.

What the hell just happened? Caro asked. Did you girls see that? asked Beltha out of fear. Yes!! My mom is a liar, she lied to me, said Tate angrily.
Not that you fool! Beltha said. I'm talking about Noah's eyes. It changed color, it has become red.
Yes, I did Caro said. What the hell is he? Oh my God, I hope he's not a ghost. What if he said? My poor mother Tate replied.

Well, we will find out Beltha said.
They entered the house and just like at the blue house Tate's house too was freezing cold.
Tate's mom cooked dinner and while they were eating, Noah came down stairs. Are you not going to eat with us? Tate asked Noah. No, sorry I'm full Noah replied going by up the stairs.
That night when Beltha went home she could stop thinking about Noah. She was terrified as to what he might be and also about her friend being in the same house with him.

That night she dreamt about Noah, it was her first time since her grandmother died. She haven't dreamt about anyone.
The next morning the girl met back at the blue house planing to find out who Noah really was.
That night they followed him at the eatery and he was with a girl. Oh it's Jennie Tate said. You mean The Jennie? Wait are you show? She's the hottest girl in school right now, well apart from me that is Caro said. What is she doing with Noah? Beltha said.

While the girls were talking Noah came out with Jennie and they were kissing at the back of the eatery. All of a sudden Noah changed and bit Jennie's neck. He was draining the life out of her. Oh my God we are doomed Tate screamed. The girls quickly ran back into the eatery before Noah could notice them.

It turn out that Noah was indeed a vampire and he had Tate's mom under his spell.

                  TO BE CONTINUED🫶🏾........