Chapter One

"Great it's raining."

I head out the door with my book and use it to cover myself from the rain as I go towards the mountain. Hiking up a mountain on a rainy day isn't such a good idea, but I have no choice.

After what seemed like forever I finally got up to my classroom and went towards the little building. "Out of all the places it just had to be on a mountain top." I mumble to myself as going through the door to my new classroom.

This is the first day of my new class and it's been rough so far. I get dropped down to the E Class after being in the top A Class just because of my lousy skills in math. It's so confusing! With all the numbers and variables and why is there letters in it anyway? They should just stay in the alphabet where they belong.

I've learned a little about this class so far. Like how our teacher is a octopus-like creature who blew up the part of the moon and plans to destroy Earth next year and it's the job of the students of 3-E to assassinate him before then. While being explained that stuff at by a man with the name Karasuma, I was thinking that is the craziest thing I have ever heard. But I wouldn't be too sure of that after I see this teacher when I walk into the class.

I stand there all soaked and muddy while hugging my book closely to my chest. I stare at everyone in their seats looking at me like I'm a psycho. It's probably how much of a mess I look like.

To me it looks like everyone is here in their seat. I guess that meant I was late. Even more great. I was wondering why I was the only person heading up here.

"Ah, there's our new student!" A yellow octopus with tentacles waving around said to me. I stared at him in confusion. I guess I was told right about our teacher. "Um y-yea here I am..." I said nervously

"I am Koro-Sensei your teacher. Would you please introduce yourself to the class?" I nodded in response and turned towards the class. "My name's Renee Karahai...? It came out sounding more of a question than actually meaning it. 'This could not get any worse', I thought to myself.

"No need to be so tense Renee-san. Go ahead and sit at the desk behind Okuda-san." I looked at the girl with glasses as she raised her hand. I walked up to my seat and sat down. I noticed there wasn't anyone in the seat to my right. 'I wonder who sits there' .

Koro-Sensei told the class how I already know about the assassination. It was a good thing I know a bit about combat because of my parents. They hired differnt trainers for me for different things since they wouldn't be around that much at the house when I was younger. I was trained most in cooking and defence. Other stuff I practiced on my own like playing the piano and dabbling in art.

My mom is a owner of this clothes designer company that makes and sells their clothing line around the world.
My dad was a typical business man. I don't know much about him because apparently he was cheating and left my mom a couple of years ago. But even when they were still together I barley got to see them. They were always just gone traveling and always leaving me to stay with my aunt Ally. I pretty much live with her now here in Tokyo. I think I know her more than I know about my own parents.

I know, weird history but I can't help it.

As I was sitting there, Koro-Sensei was going on with the reading lesson.
I was actually pretty good in reading so I just sat there and started to doze off.

Suddenly, I heard someone whisper my name. At first I just thought I was hearing things and ignored it.

"Renee!"

This time I know I heard it. I looked around the class and saw a certain light blue haired boy near the windows. He started and smiled at me and did a little wave. I started for a moment then realized who it was. My old friend Nagisa! I remember we knew each other when we were both at the main campus for this school. We weren't in the same class but we still hanged with each other.

I smiled back and a waved, then leaned back in my seat. I was so happy and relieved at least someone I know is in my class now. Then unexpectedly the door was slammed open and the class was startled.

A tall boy with short red hair and mercury colored eyes with gold orbs came into the class. He walked right past Koro-Sensei and sat in the empty seat beside me. He then propped his feet on the desk and leaned back.

"Karma-kun why are you late?" Asked Koro-Sensei. The boy looked at the yellow octopus, "Let's just say a couple of guys got in the way~" The class sweat dropped. "That's Karma for you" A student said.

"Well let's make sure it doesn't happen again" Koro-Sensei continued on with the lesson. "Oh, it won't~" The red-head snickered. I didn't notice I was staring at him in confusion until he eyes moved to mine. I quickly looked away and pretended I was paying attention. "Where did you come from?" I slowly turned my head looking at him now. "Me?" I whispered to him. "Duh." He said staring at me emotionless. "Umm I'm new." He kept staring,"Oh, your the newbie Koro-Sensei told us about yesterday~" he smirked. "y-yeah..." I said turning away and stared messing with my fingernails. 'This guy seriously makes me uncomfortable...'

'Well at least I'm not alone back here anymore.' I thought and I started to smile.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Elloo~ this is my first fanfiction and I'm pretty excited about it. I know if this chapter is a bit confusing but I'll work on this story every now and then. So thank you for now and leave comments and such and such! Byeee~ x3