Chapter Five

Sparing was over. Everybody changed back into their regular uniforms and went back inside.

I sat back in my seat. Karma soon came to his seat and sat down while looking at me. "What do you want?"

Karma just shrugged. He then scooted his seat to mine,"So, were you really mad at me?" He looked straight into my eyes with a emotionless face,"A-actually no, I wasn't." He looked surprised,"How come you ignored me for a long time?"

"It wasn't that long~" I said chuckling.

"It was for me."

I blushed a little,"Well I was just...confused I guess."

"Heh, confused? What's that supposed to mean~?" He did his little trademark smirk."I don't know, confused about my...feelings..." I mumbled the last part, but I think he might of heard me because his face suddenly changed to concern. I looked at him,"What?"
"Nothing"

We both sat there for a while being quiet. I wanted to say something but I didn't know what to say. Then a word just escaped my lips,"Sorry."

He looked up at me,"What?"

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I could tell me ignoring you bothered you." I don't know why but I felt the need to apologize to him. If I don't apologize when I do something bad, it makes me feel worse. I guess I'm just too soft or whatever.

"Reni-chan remember? Don't worry about me. I'm fine okay~? Karma smiled and patted my head.

"Yeah, alright."

=============================

The day was over and I went over to Karma. He was talking with Nagisa and I joined,"Hey guys." Nagisa looked at me,"Hey Reni-chan." He smiled."What's up Reni-chan~" Karma smirked.

"Karma-kun you should see Reni-chan's skills with the knife. She pretty good." I blushed a little,"Not that good, heh..."

"I'll have to take you on next time then, ne Reni-chan~? Karma bent down to my face and smirked. I just laughed,"Sure."

"Well I should get going, I don't want my mom to freak or anything. See ya guys later!" He ran out the class waving to us.

"She proably would freak..." Karma mumbled. I just chuckled and then looked up at him,"So Karma...do you want to walk home with me?" Karma was probably surprised I just asked him since he was probably going to come anyway. "Of course, Reni-chan~"

We walked out the class and headed to my house.

"Hey Karma."

"Hm?"

"I saw you were with Okuda-san during training." We were both still walking.

"Yeah, I stabbed her a couple of times." He laughed,"She still good though."

"I noticed you were staring at me too~" 'heheh'

Karma looked puzzled,"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act like you don't know. I caught you~"

Karma blushed a little,"Fine I looked at you."

"Aha! I knew it!" I started to poke his cheeks,"Aww your blushing. That's rare."

"Yeah, whatever."

"It so cute~" As soon as I just realized what I said I blushed red and covered my mouth. Karma looked at me and smirked,"Oh what was that Reni-chan~?" He started poking at my cheeks now. "I didn't say anything!"