Chapter Eleven

It was the end of the day and I waved goodbye to my classmates as I walked home. When making my way down the mountain I felt like something was missing, but I didn't think too much about it.

There was no school tomorrow and I was thankful for that. I wanted some freetime and not worry about classwork and stuff, because that stuff gets overwhelming sometimes.

I walked into my house and my aunt was on her laptop sitting at the kitchen table,"Welcome back kiddo." She greeted as I lay my bag on the floor. When I put my stuff down, I noticed some extra shoes were placed beside the door,"Um, where did those come from?"

"Where did what come from?" My aunt looked in my direction. I pointed to the shoes and she spoke,"Oh yeah, some friends are over."

I looked around,"Where are they?" She looked at me,"In your room." I raised a brow,"Why in my room? They're your friends right?

"No I mean some of your friends are over, not mine." My aunt said typing stuff on her laptop. I then wondered who would come over for me?

Wait a second...

My heart started to speed up a bit. Is Karma really in my room right now? Well that would explain why he wasn't with me when I came home. But there were two pairs of shoes, so who else is here also?

"Say, did one of my 'friends' have bright red hair?" I asked my aunt blushing a little.

"Umm...I think so actually, I wasn't really paying attention."

'So she didn't even pay attention to who she was letting in the house...' I thought to myself with a sweatdrop.

I went up the staircase and saw my door was closed. I leaned my ear against it listening to who's voices where lingering in there.

"Reni-chan is gonna be mad if she catches you..."

"She wouldn't get mad at me~"

I heard someone rummaging through a bunch of papers. "Look! She even has a drawer full of sketches."

As soon as I heard those words I slammed my door open and tackled whoever was near my drawer,"Don't look at them!"

Not really knowing who I was tackling I pinned the person who it was and saw that mischievious smirk that anyone would recognize.

"Well, hello to you too~"

"Why are you here anyway?!" I said then glanced at the papers in his hand and snatched them,"And don't touch these!" I got off of him and stuffed them back in the drawer.

"We just wanted hang out with you. Do you hate us or something~?" Karma said sitting himself up.

I looked over to the other person present and saw it was Nagisa,"Of course I don't hate you Nagisa."

Nagisa nervously laughed while Karma opened his mouth,"Hey what about me?! I'm still here you know."

I laughed and sat down,"So what else did you look though?" I scanned my room to see if anything was damaged or tainted with.

"Nothing much." Karma looked under my bed,"Except for this." He held up a picture of me when I was younger and it was my 8th birthday. I was wearing a new dress that was given to me that day and I was smiling brightly in the picture.

"What about it?" I titled my head.

"Well we were trying to figure who the woman was beside you." Nagisa said pointing to a girl beside me hugging me.