Chapter Six

We walked back to my house together. When we got to the front door of my house, I stopped and turned to Karma,"Thanks for coming with me again. My aunt should be here soon."

Karma smiled,"No prob Reni-chan~"

He walked off and waved. I waved back then went inside. I ran right upstairs and straight into my room. I flopped right on the bed and sighed,"I'm so tired." I said while stretching.

Not too long after I heard the front door open. My aunt soon came through my door,"Hey Renee. Your still up?"

"Yeah." I sat up and yawned.

"Well I'm going to go to bed, I'm exhausted."

"Okay, goodnight." I smiled.

"Goodnight Renee." She yawned and left. I decided to go to bed as well so I got under my covers and closed my eyes.

Later in the night I woke up to the sound of thunder. I dont mind thunder at all, except when it decides to happen while I'm sleeping.

I know most people can sleep though the sounds of explosions in the sky. Well not me, I'm a light sleeper so it's annyoing.

I just decided to at least try to sleep through the storm when my phone went off. I checked it and saw I had a message. I wonder who could it be...Thats right, you guessed it.

Karma:Good morning Reni-chan~

'Morning?' I checked the time and saw that it was 1 in the morning.

Renee:Why are you awake?

Karma:Wow didn't expect an answer~

Renee:Yeah, I can't sleep through thunder

Karma:I'll remember to keep that in mind~

Renee:Storm woke you up too?

Karma:Yup

Renee:Ha, No more precious sleep for you xP

Karma:Eh I was bored anyway

Renee:Bored while sleeping? Weirdo

Karma:Says the girl with the color changing face~

Renee:like your face doesn't do it either! >~<

Karma:I bet your face is red as a tomato right now xD

Renee:No it's not! xP

Karma:Reni-chan is lying to me, I feel hurt~ ;-;

Renee:Your enjoying this aren't you?

Karma:You know me so well~

I laughed and looked at the window. "It's quieter now..."

Renee:Seems like the storm is gone x3

Karma:Is that just an excuse to leave me~?

Renee:You know I wouldn't do that xP, besides you'll see me in a couple of hours