Chapter Eight

"Whoa Kanzaki-san! Your beating all the high scores!" Sugino said as he watched Kanzaki in awe as she played an arcade game.

"Heh, your embarrassing me." Kanzaki smiled with a pink tint.

"I never knew Kanzaki-san was so good a video games." Okuda said.

"She's like a pro at this." I said. Kanzaki kept playing with that graceful smile and Sugino was cheering her on.

I left the arcade and went into the hallway of the hotel. I was really cozy in my light-green robe that all my classmates were wearing also.

As I walked further down the hall and saw Nakamura and Fuwa were walking down the hallway.

"Hey guys!" I said catching up with them.

"What's up Reni-chan?" Nakamura said greeted and so did Fuwa. "Hey Reni-chan!"

I walked with them down the hall,"What are you guys up to?"

Nakamura smirked,"Just exploring the halls."

I raised a brow,"I don't think there will be anything interesting in the halls. Just emptiness." I chuckled.

"It's what behind the walls that count." Fuwa said grinning. I had a feeling they were up to something.

Nakamura stopped in her tracks,"Here!" She then crept up against a wall,"I heard Koro-Sensei went to go wash up." Fuwa also joined in the creeping.

I sweatdropped. 'So this is what they're doing...'

Since I had nothing better to do, I crept up the wall too,"Are you sure Koro-Sensei's in there?" I asked.

Nakamura nodded,"Look, his clothes are hanged." She opened the slide door carefully.

Then we heard Nagisa's voice,"Nakamura-san? Reni-chan? What are you guys doing?" He questioned.

Fuwa simply told them to shush and Nakamura spoke,"We're peeping, obviously."

"Peeping?! That's the boys job!" Okajima blurted out. Nagisa sweatdropped,"It's no one's job..."

"Well it could count as a job if it's our target." Nakamura showed them his clothes hanging,"Now we get to finally see what he looks like!" Everyone started to tip toe inside the bathroom and towards the door.

"To be honest, I'm a little frightened. I might be scarred for life..." I said as we got closer.

"This has to be the least sexy peeping ever." Okajima said disappointed.

Nakamura quickly opened the door and we saw Koro-Sensei scrubbing one of his tentacles with a brush in a tub filled with bubbles.

"What are you a girl!?" Nakamura exclaimed.

Koro-Sensei didn't seem to be phased at all,"Oh hello, minna."

"Why are you taking a bubble bath?" Sugino asked." You know we're not allowed to add anything to the water..." Nagisa said.

"This isn't bubbles, this is my mucus. It really gets rid of the grime and dirt in my tentacles." Koro-Sensei explained.

"Heh, but your forgetting something. We've blocked the exit so sooner or later you have to get out and we will see you naked!" Nakamura said. She is really into this...

"That can not be allowed." Koro-Sensei popped up with this...jell-o like brick around his waist?

He then squished himself out the window behind him and disappeared.

"Well that was...unexpected." I said.

"This peeping was really worthless Nakamura-san..." Okajima mumbled.