Chapter Nine

It's the first day back to school since the trip to Kyoto. I was already on my way to school and I met up with Sugino and Nagisa.

"I guess it back to learning right?" I sighed.

"Yeah, I wish we could've stayed one more day." Sugino said.

I smirked,"You wanted another day with Kanzaki-san~?"

He blushed,"Heheh, that would of been nice..." Sugino awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

We then heard Isogai's voice,"Hey guys!"

"Ohiyo Isogai-kun." Nagisa greeted.

"Hey Isogai-kun." I smiled at him.

"Did you guys hear about the new student?" Isogai said taking out his phone.

"Oh yeah! The email Karasuma-Sensei sent about it right?" Sugino spoke.

Nagisa read the email off of Isogai's phone,"Sounds like an assassin again."

"Are they going to be like Bitch-Sensei?" Sugino said,"Kinda hope not..."

"About that!" Okajima said popping out of no where.

"I asked Karasuma-Sensei if he had a picture of them and this is what he sent!" Okajima held up a picture of a girl with lilac colored hair and light blue purple-ish eyes.

"I wonder where she's from..." I said excited to meet a fellow new student.

"Ahh, I hope we hit it off!" Okajima said dancing around like the perv he is.

We all walked into class together,"Hey! New girl-" Sugino stopped and stared as did everyone else.

I stared also,"Um...was that there before we left?" I got closer to it.

A tall, thick, black box was standing in the back of the room close to my seat.

Then the girl on Okajima's phone appeared on the screen of the tall box and spoke.

"Hello. I will be attending this school from this day foward. I am 'Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery'. It's nice to meet you."

The screen then shut off, leaving everyone with a sweatdrop.

"So that's what it is..." Nagisa said.

I went to my seat and looked at the Fixed Artillery again.

"Eh? Not even going to say hi Reni-chan~"

I turned my head and gasped,"Karma! When did you get here?!"

"The whole time. Do you need glasses or something?" He smirked.

"I can see perfectly fine for your information." I took another look at the black box again.

"Why are you so spooked by that giant mp3 player?" Karma chuckled.

"I'm not so comfortable with a tall piece of metal towering over my side." I scooted my chair away from the thing a bit.

"You can always just come sit with me if it bothers you that bad~"

I blushed,"Or I can just move to the front." I stated blankly.

"So now you're trying to leave me? That hurts~"

"Ugh." I groaned as I leaned my head on my arm.

"Ne, Reni-chan?" Karma said with no expression.

"What?" I looked at him in the eye.

"Remember what happened at the hotel in the hallway when we were in Kyoto?" He asked, and he seemed serious.

Then I suddenly remembered the whole situation about me being upset over Karma. I blushed furiously.