Chapter Three

"The days finally over!" I yawned, grabbing my stuff and walking out the classroom.

"Reni-chan!"

I turn around and see Isogai gesturing his hand to come over to him and his group of friends.

"Hey guys!" I said walking to them, "What is it?" Nakamura spoke,"We were just wondering how you've been with a new class and all."

"It's great! It's way more intresting than I thought it would be." I said smiling. Nakamura came closer to my ear and whispered,"So you think Karma is intresting?"

I backed away and blushed a little,"W-what! No!" Nakamura grinned,"Oh come on! I saw you guys flirting back there earlier today." Isogai, Kurahashi, and Kataoka stared at me in confusion. "What are you guys talking about?" Kurahashi asked.

"Something is going on between Re-"
"Nothing is going on!" I cut Nakamura off and she just grinned and crossed her arms," Oh whatever."

"Anyway, we're glad your here Reni-chan, it's always nice to meet new people." Isogai said and smiled at me. "Thanks Isogai! That's really nice of you." I replied

"That's an ikemen for you." Kataoka said and Kurahashi nodded.

I laughed. These people were making me feel good about myself being here. I've gotten a lot less awkward with this class since the first day and now I feel like I'm one of them.

We all chatted for a while, getting to know each other a bit more. Like how Kurahashi is intrested in animals and I learned Nakamura has a bit of a dirty mind. But a little more into conversation, Isogai told me how he doesn't have a dad.

I listened to Isogai as he told me about his father.

"He died around my first year in middle school. It was tough for me and my mom. We had trouble with finances and I went and worked a part-time job." I looked in him I'm curiously," Wait, isn't that against school regulations? To have a job while still attending school?"

Isogai nodded,"That's how I ended up here. I like this class way more anyway so I'm not gonna complain" He laughed, and I smiled,"I think it's nice that you risked that to help your family, and I also don't have a dad...he left a long time ago." I looked down at the floor, but quickly looked back up and smiled," Don't worry or anything I'm okay now, just know that I understand what you were going through." I put a hand on his shoulder and smiled. He just looked at me surprised and smiled back.

Just then, I had an arm over my shoulder,"Whatcha guys talking about over here?" I removed the arm and saw who it belonged to.

"Nothing Karma, I was just about to go home anyway." I said wondering where did he come from all of a sudden.

"Oh, well then you wouldn't mind if I walked with you then, na Reni-chan~?"

"Uh, yes I would mind, I can get home by myself without company pestering me." I said in a serious toned while Karma pretending to look hurt," You really should be nicer to people, especially when they are offering to walk you home~"

"Yeah, I'll be nicer to someone else who asks me, not you"

"Um guys?"

Me and Karma looked at Kataoka who sweatdropped with the others," We're just gonna go on home kay?"

"Huh? Oh, uh ok! See you guys tomorrow!" I waved to them as they started to head out, but before Nakamura left she walked past me and whispered," tell me what happens at your house with you and him alright?" Then she walked out the class. "Na-nakamura-san!" I said with a blushing red face.