Chapter Seven

"Reni-chan over here!"

I looked over at Nagisa's group and walked over to them.

"Do you want to join our group?"

I smiled,"Sure!"

Nagisa looked around and spotted Karma,"Karma-kun, you wanna be in our group?"

"Huh, okay~" Karma answered while walking over to us,"Who else is in our group? Reni-chan, Sugino, Nagisa-"

"I invited Okuda-san!" Kayano beamed. My stomach felt sick when I heard her name.

"We should have one more person." Karma said.

"How about the class idol, Kanzaki-san?" Sugino suggested while blushing.

Nagisa nodded,"Okay! That makes seven."

~Train ride~

On our way to Kyoto, our group played cards to pass the time. I was beside Kayano while sitting in front of Kanzaki.

I looked over to the other seats and spotted Bitch-Sensei sulking about her outfit.

I laughed to myself and then turned my attention to the window and screamed,"Ah!"

Nagisa looked in the direction I was looking and screamed also,"Uwaah! Koro-Sensei! What are you doing clinging to the window!"

Koro-Sensei was outside hanging onto the train window,"Well, I was buying sweets at the train station and was late to boarding. Don't worry, I camouflaged myself so only my clothes and bag look like they are stuck on the train."

"There's nothing normal about that at all!"

We soon got Koro-Sensei into the train and kept traveling.

I looked at Sugino and he was staring at Kanzaki while blushing.

Kanzaki stood up and spoke,"I'm going to go buy some drinks. Does anyone want anything?"

Okuda raised her hand,"I'll come with!"

"Me too!" Kayano stood up and walked away with Okuda and Kanzaki.

I scooted myself in front of Karma. "You didn't want anything? Karma asked me.

"Nah, I'm good." I responded. Karma shrugged and continued messing with the cards. I looked over to Nagisa who was gazing out the window.

"Nagisa-kun, you alright?" I asked. He turned his head to me,"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about the assassinations that we are attempting here."

"Oh, yeah." I looked at Karma and he was staring at me with a blank face. I tilted my head,"What?"

He shook his head lightly,"Nothing."

Then the girls came back with the drinks and sat back down. Okuda took a seat beside Karma and was a little too close to him.

I didn't like it.

I don't know why, but seeing that picture reminded me of what happened during P.E. when the class was sparing. I hated the feeling I got from it.

I continued to glare at the scene in front of me. Karma noticed my intense stare,"What are you doing Reni-chan?"

I looked at Karma, then looked down,"I'm not sure..." I mumbled.

"Reni-chan, are you feeling alright? Is something bothering you?" Kayano asked with a concerned face.

I sat up straight and put a smile on my face,"Sorry. I'm fine, really."

I'm pretty sure none of them believed it, but they didn't push me about it anymore.