Flashback to yesterday?!

Megan's POV:
I see myself sit in between my fiancé and ex and wait for the conversation to start.

"So what were you guys doing out in the park today?" Harry asks taking another bite of his ice cream. I open my mouth but am cut off by Max.

"We were just enjoying the fresh air and talking about our wedding." My stomach twists when he says that word.

"WHAT?! I mean WOW!!"

"Yeah that's what I thought when she said yes." He replies smiling. I see myself smile too and lay my head on Max's shoulder,I shiver at the same time Harry squirms. We sit in silence for a few minutes and eat our ice cream. Max slips his shoulder out from under my head and says he'll be back and slips into the bathroom. When he's out of sight Harry moves to the stool next to me and talks in a hushed tone.

"I don't like this guy Megan."

"Why because he's not you?" I look up from my bowl of ice cream straight into his green eyes full of hurt.

"What are you talking about?" He asks squinting he's eyes.

I copy him "I left you. Yet you come back and see me with my fiancé and ask to hang out with us? Why? Because your jealous, you want me back AND-"

He cuts me off with a full kiss. I watch in the background,I watch myself push him off, I see Max come out of the bathroom and run over to the situation.

"What do you think your doing?"

I watch myself stand "Babe I can handle this!" I say forcefully putting my hand on his chest. I turn back to Harry who was also standing and who's face was like one waiting for the fist to fly. I don't want to watch this so I turn and close my ears. "Listen I don't know what the hell that was and I don't care I have a boyfriend sir so, don't come back for me, don't text me, don't even message me Harry Styles. We're done, accept it." Tears start to form in my eyes, "I've moved on its time for you to do the same."

Harry's eyes fill with tears. "But Megan I-"

I cut him off, "Bye Harry." I watch myself walking away and see my own face wet with tears.

Harry's POV:

It's morning and I walk in and place new followers in the vase, red roses her favourite, I sit next to the bed and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Morning Megan." I say putting my best face on in case she wakes up. " I brought you new flowers, the other ones were wilting." I imagine her smile bright and enlightened. I watch the monitor careful as I always do.

Megan's POV:

I follow myself and Max. Everything suddenly went to fast forward and stops the night before it all comes apart all I can do is watch.

"Megan!" Max calls from the living room, "quit wasting your time on that stupid book and get out here!"

I walk slowly downstairs from our room to the living room.

"Babe the publishing industry are going to be here tomorrow and I'm almost done really I just need five more minutes."

"No! I never see you anymore you're always upstairs or at the park or at your friends house! I need you here! I get home and dinner isn't even on the stove yet, there's always an excuse, or a note!"

"I'm sorry but I'm not your little housewife I have a life too you know. I need to provide for this family too it can't all be on you."

"Yes it can! And it will! You are not allowed to leave this house ever again."

I scoffed, "Yeah whatever." And go back upstairs.

He races after me, I get scared I run in the room shut the door and lock it, it was no use he barged through and pins me against the wall, my heart races. "Don't you run away from me! I am your husband you listen to me!"