Back at the hospital

Louis POV (continued)
Liam gets Harry into a room while in a separate room another doctor checks on my nose.

"So how'd this happen?"

"Got in a fight."

"Over what?"

I roll my eyes and sigh. "A girl, and how a guy treated her."

"So what happened to the girl?"

"She's upstairs at the moment."

"Oh... Okay I'll make this quick then." He grabs a pair of gloves holds the back of my head and my nose and SNAP! I hold in a scream and grip the edge of the table tightly. He puts a brace on it and leaves the room to sign me out.

I look over at myself in the mirror and see the ridiculous cast I roll my eyes. I wasn't one to disobey orders from a doctor to keep a cast on but this just looked stupid!

The doctor comes back in with papers I sign them and am released. I look out the door to the big windows overlooking the streets and see the sun coming up. I glance at the clock in the hallway and see it was about 6:30. The elevator slides open, I quickly get in and press the third floor button. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket at look at my notifications to see Liam texting me...

Liam: Need you in here with Harry like now! He's flipping out about just being in the same building as her.

Me:😔 I'm on my way but this can't take long Megan will be waking up soon.

Liam: Agreed.

I stop the elevator doors and go back out in the hallway and feel another buzz in my pocket. This time both Liam and Josh were texting me.

Liam: room 427.

Josh: Megan's about to wake up where are you guys?!

I reply to Josh first then to Liam .

Me (to Josh): on our way back up went to go find Harry this morning got in a fight my nose broken explain that later be up soon.

Me (to Liam): gonna have to bail mate Megan's waking up like now leave him for a while to think he needs it.

They both reply back within seconds with okay's. I nod my head and take a deep breath. I look up and see a door open at the end or the hallway. A person comes out ducking a flying object being tossed out the room.

The person quickly closes the door behind him and heads for the elevator. As the person gets closer I recognize the denim jacket and quiff hair, Liam. I stay by the elevator and wait. He sees me and speeds up his walking. As he is just a few steps from the elevator I step in and hold the door. There was silence from the second floor to the third.

Josh steps out her room holds the door open for Liam and closes the door behind him. He faces toward me his arms crossed. "What happened?" His face is hard and serious.

I back up a bit afraid. "I just, I went to go find Harry earlier this morning."

"Why?"

"To knock some sense into him. Listen I didn't mean to start any fight but he bad mouthed everyone I love and respect. That is when he crossed my line, I hit once and was going to leave it at that, but then he hit back."

"And you just had to continue it." Josh shakes his head disappointed. I open my mouth to protest but he had already turned around and opened the door hardly leaving it open for me. I walk in and see Niall still holding Megan waking up himself and Liam and Josh talking by the window. Megan stirs and starts to wake up. I hang out in the back corner of the room. She lifts her head slowly from Niall's chest and peers around the room. I refused to make eye contact. I hear her small whimper.

"Where is he? I thought it was all just a nightmare.He's not coming back , is he?" Her voice cracks.

Niall rests his cheek on top of her head and looks around the room sympathetically. "We're so sorry."

She buries her head back in his chest, the room falls silent. There was a knock on the door. Being closest to the door I open it slightly and peek out the crack. His hopeful green eyes shining with tears the bruises from the fight earlier this morning dark, he looked like he hadn't slept in weeks.

"Louis? Louis please open the door. Please I need to see her."

"You didn't need to see her last night, as a matter of fact i remember you quite clearly stating, Harry doesn't have girlfriends. Harry loves all girls!"

Harry pinches the brim of his nose. "I know I was stupid, and drunk off my butt. But Louis if you had been there, in the nightmare with me, you would understand my frustration, my worry. I was there I was one to mock her to make fun of her. It a felt real too. like it wasn't a dream."

"Louis who's at the door?" Josh walks over cautiously.

I look back and see him walking toward me. I turn back to the door and stare into the sorrowful green eyes. "Go away Harry. I never want to see you again." With that I close the crack Just as Josh was behind me. I look down at the floor walking away. Josh turns me back around.

"Hey? Who was at the door?"

"No one." I mumble.