Harry drunk (Louis POV)

Louis POV (continue):
"You should've heard her talking to her brother, she was disappointed in herself. She thought it was all her fault, I heard it all." Megan had seemed completely relaxed and asleep now for a good hour. Her breathing was normal, in fact everything was normal about her. Her face had no sign of worry, her cheeks no sign of tears.

I look over at Niall his figure silhouetted in the darkness. "You need to sleep now, trade off come on." He stands as I regretfully try and slid from beneath her grip. Her grip starts to tighten, her face lined with worry, her mouth trembles slightly.

"No, please don't go!" She whispers this as I side out and Niall slides in. Megan quickly wraps her arms around his torso and buries her head into his chest. Niall holds her close to him snuggling her.

"It's okay..shhhh, shhhh it's okay. You are going to be okay"

I quietly make my way to the bed under the window. I try to wrap my brain around why Harry is acting this way. It's not like he's never had pressure from the paparazzi or the fans, and when he did he was always the one to talk about it to someone. I recall the story Megan had told when she woke up. How Harry and Josh had practically never left her side. She told of Harry's dream how he became one of them. I think back to the conversation over the phone how it seemed like he just repeated himself. I can't protect you! This was what he kept saying, then it clicked.

Harry feels responsible for everything including the dream. The dream felt all too real for him, it was real to him. I sit up in bed and grab my jacket next to the rocking chair Liam was in. I feel a hand reach out and grab my wrist and Liam's groggy voice in the darkness.

"Where are you heading?"

"Nowhere really, just going to get some food." I lie.

"Well I'll come with you." He says standing and reaching over the arm of the sofa to get his jacket.

I sigh and head out the door knowing it was no use arguing with him.

"So where are we heading?" He asks slowly closing the door behind him so it didn't wake the others.

I roll my eyes and turn back to face him. "Actually I was thinking we could split up. Maybe you go get breakfast from McDonald's and I'll get some hot chocolate and coffee from Starbucks."

"With who's car?" He asks as we step into the elevator.

I hadn't thought of that, "Ummm, Hmmm. Maybe we could just walk?"

It was Liam's turn to roll his eyes. "Louis what we you really up to? Maybe I can help, everyone heard what was going on upstairs and I'm behind you and one hundred percent, but you just got to trust me."

The elevator gets to the main floor and opens. I sigh and turn to Liam, " It's not that I DON'T trust you, it's that I don't think Harry wants to talk to anyone right now, including me."

"So wait why are YOU going if he won't talk to you. Louis?"

"I think I know what's going on. I think I know why he's acting so crazy."

We walk out the doors and to the sidewalk in front of the hospital. We continue down the street for a little while in silence. It was still dark out but not for long, in a couple hours the sun would be up and Megan would wake up to just Niall and her brother. I imagine her face as she sits up and looks around the room. Her eyes droop her lips tremble, and she buries her back into Niall's chest.

"Hey Louis!" Liam calls from somewhere behind me. "Louis!" His voice is urgent so I turn to see him standing in front of a pub.

"Liam we don't have tim-"

"No! I saw Harry!"

"What?!" I walk over to the entrance to the pub and Liam points out a curly head which no doubt was Harry in the middle of the dance floor. I feel a wave of anger surge through me. Liam grabs my arm.

"Louis, don't do anything you'll regret."

I rip my arm out of his grip. "Don't worry, I won't." I grit my teeth and make my way through the crowd. Liam follows closely behind. As I get closer to the dance floor I see girls surround curly brown hair. I push through the girls to get to the centre of the dance floor and see Harry grinding on a brunette. I walk over to Harry grab his arm and drag him away from the crowd, losing Liam in the process.

"Hey! Hey! Ow!! HEY!"

"HEY YOURSELF!" I yell over the music. I drag him in front of me and see how truly drunk he was.

"Oh Lewis! Whazz up MAN?!" He raises his hand for a high five and I don't move. "Whaa whaaats goin on? Whaas the matter?"

"Dammit Harry you know what the matter is!"

Harry truly looks confused. I reach in his pocket and pull out his phone. I go to open the lock screen to show him Megan, when I click the button a different picture lights the screen. It was Harry and the brunette Harry had a beer in his hand and the other on the girls waist. The girls arms were draped around Harry's neck her foot popped and her lips planted on Harry's cheek.

"Who the hell is that?!"

Harry smiles and giggles. "Oh her? Yeah that's Jessica." He smiles a drunk smile and sways from side to side. "She's, she's somethin else."

I unlock his phone and go directly to the pictures. "Harry what about Megan?" I ask scrolling looking for one picture in particular.

"Who?" I look up too see if he was seriously asking that.

"Megan? Your girlfriend?"

"I have a girlfriend? Nah!"

"Yes you do."

"No not Harry! Harry doesn't have girlfriends Harry loves all girls!" As he says this two girls come and go under his outstretched arms. "Excuse us."

I see Liam come from the crowd I pulled Harry from and made eye contact as Harry walked the other way. I felt the anger boil, Liam could tell and he shakes his head his eyes wide. I whisper sorry and turn back to Harry tackling him to the duty pub floor. The girls screen and go to the side.

"OW! GE' OFF!"

"No Harry!"

"I said ge' off!" Harry pushes himself off the floor and me off his back. We both stand and Harry clenches his fists at his side, his breathing heavy. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"

"THAT, was for breaking a girls heart!" Harry lunges at me I dodge and send my fist to his stomach. "THAT was for telling her you loved her!" Harry doubles over in agony holding his stomach. He lunged at me again this time I couldn't dodge. He hits me square in the nose I hear a crack, feel a shooting pain, and feel sticky warm blood. I ignore the pounding in my head and swing back, my anger fuelled every punch.

"That's for Josh! That's for Niall, Liam, the fans!" After every hit I named someone he'd disappointed.

"Louis! LOUIS!" I hear Liam behind me, I feel his hand grab me and pull me away. "That's enough! Louis! That's enough!" I look down at my bruised, bloody knuckles. I hear Harry groan I look over to see him kneeled on the floor his face in his hands. Liam goes over and swings his arm over his shoulder.

"Can you walk?" He asks harshly. Harry grumbles in return. "Then let's go, come on." Everyone makes a path for us to the door and we head back to the hospital in silence.