Alone time

Louis POV:

Josh goes to open the door I try to go to block him but it was of course no use. He swings the door open and sees Harry, his eyes puffy and red from crying. I wanted to feel bad for, him wanted to feel bad for keeping him from the one person who might be able to make him better, but I just couldn't. I saw the hurt he left her in. I was there when he hung up on her, practically left her for dead. Josh looks at him surprised.

"What are you doing here?" I hear Liam walk up behind Josh.

Harry sniffles. " I came to say sorry. Sorry to Louis, sorry to you , Niall, Josh, and Megan." He looks over Josh's shoulder at Megan who was snuggled in Niall's chest.

"No." I was shocked when Josh says it. I was waiting for Liam to agree, but he just stares at Josh confused. "No Harry."

"Josh please. I need to talk to her. Just let me see her at least ."

" You can see her just fine from here." He doesn't move.

I could tell Harry knew this was going to happen and he had a plan. In all honesty I didn't want to stop him. I wanted him to see the pain he had caused her. I wanted him to see the lack of sleep he thought he had last night was nothing compared to the lack of comfort and sleep she had last night combined.

"Megan?"

I watch as Megan turns toward the door. Her face pale, her lips a little chapped, she sits up shaking. Josh and Liam stand to the side and watch his reaction as he sees Megan. Her voice was dry when she speaks his name.

"Harry?"

Harry sees her and immediately cries. "Oh Megan... Megan, what did I do to you? Megan, I'm so sorry. I promise I will never leave you again!"

"Harry, I don't care! Harry just please just come here please?!"

Harry wipes his tears and slowly moves to the bed to Megan's outstretched arms. Niall gets up from the bed and watches as Harry climbs in. Megan immediately wraps her arms around him and kisses him. Harry still was shocked by her condition, he didn't really kiss back.

"What have I done to you?! I made you do this didn't I?"

"Harry, you didn't make me do anything. I did this to me."

"But was I the reason? Megan, be honest."

She could't answer him.

"I'm sorry. I swear I will never be the cause of any of this ever again. I promise"

Megan just holds him tight savoring the moment, but I couldn't take anymore of his garbage. I walk out the room and down the hall to the elevator. The elevator dings, I get in and turn to see Niall and Liam following me. I sigh somewhat annoyed.

"Do you believe any of it?" Niall asks as I push the first floor where the food court was. I ignore his question.

"Personally no." Liam says with his most serious voice.

"I'm done with his empty promises! I'm done with all his fake tears." I almost scream. "That's not a way to treat someone you love. Especially if shes's been hurt from things like that before! Doesn't he know her past? Hasn't he seen her scars? Damn that boy!"

"You really think he's that stupid?" Liam looks at me seriously.

"Dude he was dating her for like ever. You think he didn't know how to tell wether a girl was fine or not?"

"I don't know what to think anymore. Funny, when she woke up, she just stared directly at me. Not at the wall in front of her, not at the door, at me. She saw my eyes, and to see her eyes just open scared at first, and you get to see them soften and calm down when they see you. I don't know I just felt this sort of connection. Like I was the one who needed to protect her."