Three other voices

Megan's POV:
I watch the sun rise and set that night as Harry settles in the chair by the window and nods off. Suddenly the environment changes around me and I'm in a park in what looks like a dream. Harry was lying next to me in the grass as the wind blows ferociously, Harry quickly shields me from the bitter wind with his back to it wrapping his arms around me to keep me warm. I snuggle close and close my eyes practically asleep, I feel his chest heavily moving up then slowly down I knew something was on his mind.

"What's the matter?" I ask looking up from the cavity in his chest where I was resting my head. His eyes were partly closed as well and his chin rested on top of my head.

He moans slightly, "Nothing's the matter this, this is just perfect, your perfect Megan, and I'm just me." He chuckles softly and I feel it vibrating deep in his chest as I snuggle back in the crook of his neck. "How in the world did I get so lucky?"

I smile and wrap my arms around him. "If anything I'm the lucky one, lucky I came back to my senses." He laughs. "Truly though Styles, what would I do without you? You saved me, I was the lucky one." I felt him kiss the top of my head and fell myself melt. I close my eyes and listen to his heartbeat match mine. There was silence for a while as I drift off to sleep. Harry stirs a little and mumbles what sounds like my name.

"Mmm?" I sigh back.

He lays his cheek on the top of my head so his lips are as close as they can get without moving ether of us much. "Can I Keep You?" His voice is soft.

"Mmhm" I breath it out without hesitation and snuggle closer.  I fell him kiss the top of my head and smile.

I hear a roaring crowd in the distance and see lights flashing my body goes into fight or flight mode and I freeze as a crowd of haters form around us, the dream becomes a nightmare. Worst of all Harry had joined in the crowd. Suddenly the scene changes again and I'm back in my own dream following Harry who just woke up, it was early the sun was just rising. he stands next to my bed talking softly I move closer and listen.

"Morning Megan. I know it's only been a night but I miss you, I miss your voice your smile, and your eyes... Those gorgeous eyes please just open them for me today. Please?" He moves my bangs from my eyes and paints circles with his thumb on my cheek. He slowly moves his hand down to my hand and puts his hand in mine and sits on a chair. I watch his lips move and move closer to hear him singing Little things. As I listen I feel tears fall, I smile, as the song ends he holds the notes longer. Once it's over he stands and looks around the room. He spots some dead looking flowers in a vase by my bed that must've been there when I was moved to the room and not yet cleared out. He quickly throws them out and walks down to the market. I follow him, at the flower store he finds the reddest roses I've ever seen he pays the cashier and walks back to the hospital. He places the flowers in a vase and places his hand on my shoulder showing his best face.

He watches the monitor carefully for any change, he watches for a while, not seeing a change he sighs and slides next to me in bed, buries his face in my neck and kisses me, listening closely to make sure my heartbeat matched the beeps on the monitor he closes his eyes. I watch the moving line become still and the room becomes quiet. I watch my own chest become still I see Harry's eyes snap open from relization he  jumps from the bed and runs over to look at the monitor and back at me. Time seems to stop. Harry looks to me to the monitor then back to me again. His eyes are wide, his hands placed on my shoulders gently shaking me.

"Megan?! MEGAN! MEGAN WAKE UP! MEGAN! WAKE UP! PLEASE!"

I close my own eyes and whisper, "Harry stop. Harry, I can't come back."

The doctors rush in and start to preform CPR. I whisper goodbye as the nurses take him out of the room, he fights them.

"No! Please let me stay! PLEASE! I," his voice shakes, "I promised!" Tears fall rapidly as they leave him in the hall and lock the door. I follow him as he paces the hall. Josh comes running back down the hall and sees his eyes bloodshot, his face red and wet.