Unfinnished ending

Harry's POV:
The days were rough with management constantly coming at us, telling us we needed to get back on the road, but in reality my whole focus was shifted to getting the proposal just right. During the day Megan had constant tests and checks by doctors so I spent my time on the bench by the window browsing the perfect way that would relate to her the most.

She loves the beach, setting set, now for the proposal. I think back to the dream I had before things went south. The phrase can I keep you comes to mind and I knew perfectly what I was going to do. I figured this all out as the doctors worked on her during the day, at night I slide next to her, her arms around my waist as I slide one under her shoulder curling her into my chest. My other arm resting at her waist. It's the last night of being in a hospital room tomorrow they run a few more tests then she goes home with her brother.

"Hey, Harry?"

"Yeah?" I roll over slightly to see Louis sitting in the chair by the bed, his legs folded criss cross in the seat as he twiddles with his thumbs. Things have gotten pretty rocky between us but nothing we can't handle. We were both in the wrong and we both knew it.

He looks up from his twiddling and sighs, "I'm sorry."

"It's ok, and I'm sorry too, I never should've left."

"No you don't understand," He let his legs loose from one another and folds his hands together. "You see, I saw her when she woke up, I saw her fast asleep peacefully and I thought you know, maybe I'm the reason she woke up. Then I got all jealous and wanted to keep her safe you know? Then that whole crowd thing happened and I was a mess. Then I was reminded this isn't your fault. It was that other bastard. What's his name?"

I feel my jaw clench, "Max?"

"Yea, that's it, so what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry for judging you."

"All is forgiven," My eyes start unwilling closing, I guess I am more tired than I thought.

A/N I'm sorry y'all I can't Finnish it it's dragging on and I don't know how to end what I wrote 3 years ago I'm sorry if you wanted an ending maybe one day I will end it, who knows. I'm sorry again...