Chapter 11 - Under The Sea

"So, we are just finding out that Dogday's starting to actually fall for Catnap, and some of us are just being casual about it?!" Craftycorn blurted out.

"Goodness, give them a break!" Bubba Bubbaphant said sternly, "We just found this out, let's all atleast wait for a while until he realizes his feelings!"

The other smiling critters were in a huge state of shock, How did Dogday fall for Catnap? They didn't expect him to gather feelings, but at the same time, it would've been quite expected from him.

As they were chatting about the surprise, a man was roaming around the whole resort, passing out flyers to promote their activities. People constantly accepted and ran to the other side of the beach often. On the other side, there were sailboats with people on them. They sailed off to the ocean to and fro.
The man approached the smiling critters in their shock and handed out a flyer.

"Excuse me," Said the man shyly, "will you please take this?"

"Oh, of course!" Replied Bubba Bubbaphant as he took the flyer from the man's hand. "What is it?"

"It's a flyer promoting out activities."

"Activities? They have activities here?!"Hoppy Hopscotch said, interested.

"Mhm! Sailboat riding, scuba-diving, you could also visit our aquarium."

"They have scuba-diving!" Exclaimed Craftycorn.

The man nodded thankfully and walked away from them, "Hopefully we meet again," they said before leaving.

Now we are going to completely forget about Dogday's crush on Catnap? Thought Bobby Bearhug. She wasn't really irritated about it, just confused. Since, a few seconds ago, they were all rambling and prattling about Dogday's new feelings. Now... activities?

Bubba Bubbaphant held the flyer and unfolded it, revealing vivid colors and designs featuring all the available activities. These were new, they were never added the first time they went in Sunset Beach. (The activities were still in-construction during that time.)

"We should do scuba-diving first, then sailboat-riding," Hoppy Hopscotch said, "We shouldn't do all of them in one day."

"You're right," Bubba Bubbaphant replied and looked away from the flyer. "Who wants to go scuba-diving?"

"Oh, me!" Voices belonging to the smiling critters could be heard everywhere.

"I love scuba-diving!"

"I've never done scuba-diving before. I want to do it!"

"Me, myself, and I!"

"Alright, so scuba-diving first it is!" Bubba Bubbaphant put the flyer in his pocket and smiled. He swapped his gaze to Sunshine Café, wondering what and why Catnap and Dogday would be taking so long, especially when they would just be getting some cool ice-cream.

Dogday and Catnap eventually ran out of the café, laughing and linking arms. They saw Bubba Bubbaphant waving to them, as if he wanted to tell them something.
They both licked their ice-creams and exclaimed in delight. It barely melted, despite the hot weather, and those ice-creams genuinely tasted really good.

"We should get ice-cream here more," Dogday said, "It's so yummy!"

"I definitely agree," Catnap replied, and slowly removed his arm from Dogday.

"Hey, why is Bubba Bubbaphant sort-of calling us?"

"Maybe we've been getting ice-cream in Sunshine Café for way too long," Catnap looked at Dogday. "Hey, now that I think about it, the name suits you. No wonder you love this place."