Chapter 17 - The Meeting

Bobby Bearhug checked her watch again and ran faster out the forest with Bubba Bubbaphant.

She had recieved a call from PickyPiggy a few minutes ago. When she picked up, PickyPiggy told them they would be having a meeting with all their other friends, except Catnap and Dogday, who were alone by theirselves.
She said that she had made a plan for them to bond, and she wanted to look furthur into the idea; give it careful thought, add more ideas to said idea, and talk about how to execute it.

“Come on, Bubba! They want us there right about now, any moment!“ Bobby Bearhug warned.

“Co-o-oming!' Bubba Bubbaphant tried to keep up with her speed, but kept on loosing his balance.

Bobby Bearhug fiercely tossed the bushes and branches covering the exit. She grunted as she pushed them out of the way.

Bobby Bearhug can be strong, thought Bubba Bubbaphant. He was impressed.

After the bushes and branches finally let them out, they sprinted to PickyPiggy and Kickinchicken's cabin without any second thought, leaving Catnap behind in whatever business he was in at the moment.

They then ran off to the path leading to Cabin 15.

Craftycorn, PickyPiggy, Kickinchicken, and Hoppy Hopscotch were gathered together in Cabin 15, waiting for Bobby Bearhug and Bubba Bubbaphant to arrive.

For now, Kickinchicken was listing out all the current ideas for the plan PickyPiggy made.

“We should reserve the tables outside in-front of the shore!“ Craftycorn announced, “There are tables outdoors, right?“

“Of course!“ PickyPiggy replied.

“That would be so romantic!“ Craftycorn twirled on her tip-toes.

“Kickinchicken, did you get what Craftycorn said?“ Hoppy Hopscotch tapped Kickinchicken's back as he wrote.

“Don't worry, Hoppy. I Got it!“

This was their list of ideas:

1 - Write fake letters and address it to both Catnap and Dogday, inviting them to go to SeaShell's Cuisine and Paradise

2 - Convince Dogday to talk to Catnap

3 - Disguise as spying, unmerciful ninjas and sneak in SeaShell's Cuisine and Paradise. We pretend to attack Catnap and Dogday, throwing our katanas, and these FISTS!

Catnap then will probably notice the danger, and save Dogday from us! I already know what will happen!

Dogday will go:

“Oh my gosh, babe, you saved me!“

And Catnap will go:

“Oh, of course I did, honey bunch. I'm not going to let you get hurt like that. I'm so sorry I ignored you, but the truth is… I love you, shmookie bear!“

And then, Dogday will go:

“Really?! I love you too!“

And then, they go:

MWAAAH!

MWAAAH!

Then, they will live a happily-ever-after!

4 - Reserve a table outdoors for a more romantic setting

Kickinchicken looked back at number three, and gave Hoppy Hopscotch a dirty look.