Chapter 12 - Distant Conversation About Love

Hours later, it's now 7:00 PM, and the others are already dried off at the shore. The sun had set, and the stars lit up the night again.
They were currently looking at the pictures Bubba Bubbaphant took awhile ago when they scuba-dived.

“Look, this was when we found an octopus!“ He said excitingly. He also drew the fishes he saw on a paper, analyzing the anatomy. All the body part names were labled just beside them, and in the back were even descriptions and theories he made.

“Ooh, why do octupuses have eight arms?“ Craftycorn asked.

“Why is the sky blue?“ He replied.

“Fair point…”

“Yo,” Kickinchicken changed the picture, “and this was when we found a sting-ray!“

“Ooh, yeah. That's one of my favorites!“ Bubba Bubbaphant exclaimed.

Bubba Bubbaphant kept on changing the pictures, and everyone was muttering compliments about the fishes. “So beautiful!“ Would be the compliment that would mostly be heard from them.
Catnap shivered as he looked. He felt as cold as the North Pole. Why did I even want to scuba-dive? He wondered to himself, I hate water!

But, also, he did like being alone with Dogday once again. It was sweet that he offered to help him scuba-dive. Dogday held him the entire time, and Catnap was grateful for that.
Catnap realized he did nothing in return, and he needed to do it, quickly. I can't just let Dogday do such kind things to me without giving anything back!

“Catnap!“ Dogday put a towel around him, “Here, so that you won't feel cold anymore.“

“Oh, thanks…” Catnap said quietly, and patted his head.

“Anyway, I got to go. Let's talk again later, okay? I love it when we small-talk.“

“Hehe, me too. Bye, Dogday!“

“I'm just going to go…”

“I'm just going to go where-ever!“ Dogday blushed and sprinted, but he didn't look like he was actually going somewhere, just the cabins.
Catnap giggled and rolled his eyes. There goes his silly best-friend.

“Haha, where did he go?“ PickyPiggy asked Catnap.

“I don't know…” Catnap meant by shrugging his shoulders, “He's a cute one, huh?“

“Of course he's cute for you…” PickyPiggy smirked.

“Uh, not like that,” Catnap meant by rapidly shaking his head.

Dogday slammed the door, locking himself in their cabin. He breathed slowly and thought about Catnap.

Catnap… oh, Catnap. I have to talk to her about this… she knows it already, after all. Just invite her to our cabin. It isn't that hard.

Dogday reached for the phone beside their bed and looked at the picture of Catnap beside it, he wagged his tail and smiled. He then dialed the number, still looking at Catnap in the picture.

Brring, brring… the phone rung.

After a few seconds, the phone finally got picked up.

Hello?“ A voice said.

“Bobby Bearhug!“ Dogday replied, “Hi, it's me, Dogday!“

“Dogday?! Where did you go?“

“I'm in my cabin, I need to talk to you…”

“About what?“