- ᴀ ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀʀ ᴅᴀʏ -

I wake up and perform my daily routine, as per usual. I'm especially excited to go to school today as Iida told me he would help me research my condition! I get ready quickly and exit the door. As I walk to the station, I subconsciously look for Iida, but see no sign of him. I guess he doesn't leave this early. I get on the train and zone out.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn to look at who it was.

"Huh? Iida?" I say. How come I didn't see him get on?

He smiles. "Good morning."

"Good morning!" I reply.

"I... did some research on your condition yesterday." He says looking slightly worried for some reason.

"Uh... I have formed a couple of guesses on what it could be.."

"That's great news! What are the guesses?" He looks around. "I'll tell you later, It's too crowded here.

"Oh.. Okay then."

I was a little disappointed, I was excited to hear about my condition so I can hurry up and get rid of it, but if I have to wait a little longer then so be it.

The train quickly comes to a halt and we get off. We talk the whole way to school, it was fun. Talking with Iida is fun.

We arrived at class on time.

I went and sat down in my seat, and Iida began to scold Bakugo again. Mina and Ochako come over to me. "Good morning!" They greet me. "Good morning!" I try to reciprocate their energy. The rest of the girls come over and start to converse next to my desk, asking me questions too, making jokes and laughing with me.

I felt... at peace.

U.A is a great place.

—--------------------

U.A is a surprisingly normal school. Before noon, we have classes for all the required subjects. I'm gonna study hard and be a good student, let's make mom proud!

—--------------------

Class has ended, it's time for lunch.

I follow Uraraka, Midoriya and Iida to lunch. "Woahh," Ochako, Midoriya and I all exclaim. The food looked and smelled so good. The prices were relatively inexpensive but I couldn't afford it anyway. I don't get a huge allowance and I don't need to eat such food anyway.

As I stood in line with them, Iida asks me a question.

"Are you going to eat?"

"Ah.. I'm not gonna buy anything." I say.

"Why not?"

He has a weird expression plastered on his face, a mixture of worry and seriousness, he's also kind of pale.  "Hey, are you okay?" I ask him.

He nods his head. "I'm fine, why aren't you eating?"

Suddenly, I realize what might be the cause of his odd behavior.

"Hey, uh.. Is this about our conversation from yesterday?" He flinches, and then lets out a sigh.

"Haaa.. come with me." He says. He grabs my hand while Ochako and Midoriya are distracted, dragging me over to a secluded corner. He runs his fingers through his hair with a complicated expression.

"...What were you going to say?" I ask.

"Yesterday... I did some research on your condition." My face lights up.

"And... I could be really wrong but..." His face looks really weird right now.

"Is it possible that the cause of your condition has something to do with... Your... image of yourself?" He says, looking directly into my eyes with a serious expression.