- ʜᴍᴍᴍᴍᴍᴍᴍᴍᴍᴍ -

I sit at the dining table, staring blanky at the small food boxes littered across the surface. My mom decided to order food for us to celebrate my 'success' in the sports festival.

I wouldn't call it a success though.

Anyway, my mom couldn't stay for long because her work needed her urgently.

My mom's job is a mystery, she's never told me what she does but I don't pressure her to tell me. She's gone for weeks at a time, she works really hard just so we can survive. That's why I don't care if she doesn't tell me. 

Iida... I wonder how he's doing? I hope that his brother is alright. 

I raise my fork, shoving a piece of katsu into my mouth. I look down at my portion of food. 

That's a lot of food.

My mom knows how much I can eat so she ordered a lot.

Maybe too much....

I continue to eat, promptly devouring my portion of curry and gyoza.

I'm still hungry. My stomach isn't full.

I rummage through the bag, sure enough, there was another serving of katsu don as well as two additional sodas.

I take the food out of the bag and quickly scoff down the food.

Once I'm finished, I look around.

I should probably stop now, but I still want to eat.

I stare at the other end of the table, my moms portion.

Shaking my head, I stand up.

I can't eat my mom's food. I should go to sleep now.

But... She probably won't come home for a while.

Plus, my stomach is still rumbling...

Hmmm.... But I'm going to gain weight.

I sigh, sitting back down, I move my mom's portion toward me.

--------------------------------------------------------

I clean up the table and throw the boxes away. I walk to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I turn the light switch on, the reflection in the mirror showing my face. I turn to the side, lifting up my heavy hoodie. I look to the mirror, inspecting my stomach.

"Haaaaaaa..." I sigh heavily. Touching my abdomen for a while, my eyebrows furrow. I turn to the mirror directly, continuing to lift my hoodie. I touch the sides of my stomach.

I turn to the toilet and kneel down.

But... I feel a little guilty. 

I think of Iida, his voice and his words echoing in my head.

Ugh... But... I really need to this time.

Iida would understand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wipe my eyes as I come out of the bathroom.

"Ugh..."

Maybe it's because it's been a while, I'm super dizzy and I don't feel that usual feeling of relief. My stomach still feels full and I feel terrible.

I walk over and lay in my bed. I quickly fall asleep, but not before feeling an immense sense of guilt towards Iida.

----------------------------------------------------------------------