- ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ! -

Sorry I might cut off a lot of dialogue, especially Midoriyas because he talks toooooo much and I'm lazy!!!!  Also I cut off a lot of battles because I can't be bothered to write it out. (┬┬﹏┬┬)

I return to the stands, thinking of Ochako's words.

Ochako is a really amazing person. Midoriya as well and of course, Iida.

I would've never imagined that I would've become involved with people like them.

But, I'm grateful I did.

"All right! Here comes the next matchup!"

I look down at the field. The match is about to start!

I rush back to my seat as quickly as I can and sit down, I ended up sitting next to Tokoyami. Upon arriving, several of my classmates congratulate me and ask about the end of the match, like Midoriya did.

"Congrats Rei-chan!"

"You did so well!"

"Hey, what happened at the end of the match? We couldn't see a thing!"

"Yeah! I'm curious too!"

"We heard a loud noise and then that Shiozaki girl fainted!"

Some of my other classmates, who I'm not as close too, turn around and ask curiously too. I thank them and promise to tell them after the match is over.

Shortly after I arrived, Midoriya came as well.

I peer down at the battle, it was Iida and Kaminari.

I hear my classmates cheering.

"Iida! Come on!"

"Let's go Kaminari!"

I prepare myself to watch the match intently. Iida was obviously faster than Kaminari, so perhaps he would try to push him out quickly? I don't know much about Kaminari's quirk but electricity seems pretty hard to dodge.

"Ready----Begin!"

Iida instantly speeds across the field, if I weren't watching so closely, I would've missed it immediately. A gust of wind causes dust to be blown into my eyes.

"Ack!" I wince and cover my eyes.

Upon opening my eyes again, Kaminari was already out of the arena.

I cheer along with the rest of my classmates.

------------------------------------

The other matches ended pretty quickly, Mina won against Aoyama easily and Tokoyami knocked Momo back before she could do a thing, Kirishima and a student named Tetsutetsu ended up having a tie. They had to use an arm wrestling match to decide the winner. Kirishima won!

"Now.. It's the last match of the first round!" Ms. Midnight announces.

"Ah.. I'm so scared!"

"This match is bound to be the most upsetting... Ribbit..."

I stare at the two students who opposed each other anxiously. The outcome of this battle may be foreseeable, but I'll still be rooting for Ochako!

"Ready... Begin!"

Do I really have to write this whole fight??????????????????????????????

 Ochako strikes first, Bakugou facing her head on.

Ochako goes in for what seemed to be something like a tackle?