- ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ʀᴇꜱᴄᴜᴇ -

I enter the room with Iida and sit down. 

"Let's begin," Yaoyorozu calls out, nodding to Midoriya.

Midoriya takes a deep breath and starts to talk. "Um. Okay, so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be. But first, there's something that I wanna say. I've thought a lot about this. And I think that Tenya Iida should be our class rep!"

I hear Iida gasp.

"He was easily able to capture everyone's attention and take control of the situation. So I believe that he should be the one leading our class from now on!"

I clasp my hands together and look over to Iida. "I agree!" I lock eyes with Iida.

Kirishima jumped up. "Yeah, you know what? If Midoriya vouches for him, I'm good. Plus he was a big help. He totally manned up and took charge, right?"

Kaminari agreed with him. "He grabbed everyone's attention so easily, he sure knows how to put on a show!" He smirked slightly.

Jirou nodded. "Yup."

I hear Mineta mumble something. "Show off.."

Mina perked up, she must've heard Mineta. "Show off!" She repeated, making Mineta flinch.

"If it's the wish of the class president, then I can't refuse!" Iida shouts, standing up.

"Do us proud, show off!" Mina yells.

"Don't let us down, show off Iida!"

I hear a few giggles.

Okay I'm just gonna skip straight to the next day at school, I don't wanna put toooooo many romantic after school scenes

I arrive at school, chatting with Iida. Sliding open the door, I walk in and sit down at my seat.

The day continues, until finally, it's that time.

"Today's training will be slightly different. You will have three instructors." Mr. Aizawa announces.

"Sir! What kind of training will it be?"

"The trial of rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

The students chatter excitedly amongst themselves.

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes... [AIZAWA] ... but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off‐campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready."

I get dressed alongside the other girls. "Hey, Rei-Chan!" I hear Mina call out. "Huh?" I say, as I take off my school shirt. "What were you doing with Iida the other day, huh?" I freeze. 

"W-what?" I quickly take my shirt off and put on my hero costume. "Why was he carrying you like that, huh??" She teased me. 

"Ah, well... I fell over and people were stepping on me, so he just helped me." I exhale, hoping to have cleared up the misunderstanding. I take off my school shoes and put on my boots. "Haizz, that's it?" She sighed, clearly disappointed.

"Uh huh, that's it." I replied. 

"But, you know." I hear Momo interject. "There were sooo many girls tripped over and on the floor, why did he only help you? Plus, he didn't even help Midoriya or Ochako." She smiled upon finishing.

Momo... How could you?

"Yeah, that's right!" Ochako chimed in. "Also, he smiles around you way more!" She said. "He likes you for sure!"