- ꜱʜᴀᴍᴇ -

(unrelated tokoyami art)

I look around, where are they!!?!?

I spot Tsuyu and Ochako, as well as---

Midoriya, Shoji and Todoroki!

I fly over to them, just as Tsuyu launches the three of them with her tongue, toward a man in a yellow overcoat.

I land on the floor next to Ochako and Tsuyu, who jump at my sudden appearance.

"Rei-chan!" Ochako exclaims.

"Rei...." Tsuyu ribbits.

"What's happening, are you two okay?" I ask.  I gasp as I see a harsh wound on Ochako's arm.

"I'm fine, that guy--a villain! He took Bakugo and Tokoyami." She says quickly, clutching her wound.

Tokoyami?

"Come on, let's get to the facility!" She holds her hand out.

"I'll be back soon, be careful on the way to the facility!" I shout as I transform into gas state, flying upward.

I see spikes of ice coming out of the ground.

Todoroki, Midoriya and Shouji on the floor, surrounded by villains.

"Midoriya!" I yell as I appear on the ground.

"Onikubo? Why are you here?!" Midoriya shouts.

Suddenly, he falls to the ground, pinned down by a cute girl wearing a uniform, she held a knife over him, her arm swung back.

I sprint over to Midoriya, sending a flying kick to the girl's side, knocking her over. 

Grabbing Midoriya's arm, I pull him using all my strength, dragging him away behind me.

"Are you okay, Midoriya?!" I ask.

"I'm fine!" He calls out.

"Tch...." The girl mutters, looking at me with a deadly look, she stands up, swinging her knife back and running to me. 

I transform as her knife slashes---- right through me. My fist hitting her solar plexus. She stumbles, coughing.

Shoji comes running over to us, knocking the girl back, into the bushes before she can stand up.

"The three of you, We're done! He gave away his best trick. I'm not sure what your Quirk is, but it had to do with those little marbles, right? The ones you'd stashed in your pocket. So I'm guessing these are Tokoyami and Bakugo." Shoji holds up two marbles.

I gasp.

"You rescued them!" Midoriya shouts, standing up.

"Ha, ha, ha! Well, color me impressed. Just as I'd expect from someone with so many hands. How splendid!" The man wearing an overcoat and mask laughs.

"Alright, he's done it!" Todoroki comes running to us.

Suddenly, a familiar purple-black mist spawns in front of us.

"This guy, he was at USJ.." Shoji says.

"Let's go, Dabi."

"Sorry, Izuku. But I'll see you later, 'kay?" The girl from earlier disappears into the mist.

"Hold on. We're not leavin' without the kid." The man named Dabi says.