- ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ? -

HEY

I'm back and I have to say a couple things but that'll be at the end of the chapter. It's short today, sorry.

fluff (?) in this chapter.......I had to close my eyes at certain parts.

I slowly open my eyes. I lift myself up, my arms shaking and muscles aching, the surface I touch feeling bouncy.

I look down, a bed? I move my eyes around the room I'm in. Whose room is this?

"Ourei, are you alright?!" I see Iida enter the room carrying a tray holding a glass of water and a cloth.

I bring a hand to my forehead, feeling a sudden spike of nausea in my body.

"Huh!?" Iida suddenly appears by me, touching my forehead with his hand.

After a short while, I speak up.

"Iida." I say.

"Are you okay? Here, take a sip of water." He holds the glass of water close to my lip.

I lean forward, he tips the glass over slightly, letting me take a sip of the water.

"Are you feeling better? You suddenly fainted so I brought you to my house." He says, smiling.

I look at him with a dazed expression. "Your....House?" I mumble.

"Ah! I'm sorry, I just didn't know if it was....Safe at your......" His voice trails off, not finishing his sentence, instead grabbing the cloth from the tray and dabbing my forehead and neck with it.

"Um... My parents aren't home right now, they'll be back in about a week."

"...Thank you." I say.

A short silence ensues.

Iida stands up. "Are you hungry?" He asks. "I can----"

He stops talking.

Drip..

Unknowingly, I begin to cry, my tears soaking the blanket.

"H-Hey, are you alright, Ourei? What's wrong?" He pulls a tissue out from the tissue box resting on the table next to the bed. 

Wiping my tears, he moves the hair away from my face.

I find solace in his worried expression.