- ᴀ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴅɢᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ -

what do ya think of the new book cover? I spent wayyy too long making it...
(I had time so I made it ha)

"Wow..." 

"Wow..."

"Wow..."

Standing in front of the huge gate, with the pillar next to it reading 'Yaoyorozu' I can hear the collective stunned reactions from the class.

Momo told me I should bring along some people so, I ended up dragging Tokoyami, Ochako, Midoriya and Iida with me. I was going to invite Toru but I decided against it because I don't think Mina would be as focused with her there.

I feel a little bit worried I might've brought too many people, though. I would've invited more but I didn't want to make Momo too stressed.

"Press that button?" Ojiro mutters.

"Yeah!" Mina says.

"Everyone, I have been waiting for you!" Momo's bubbly voice comes out of the gate intercom.

"Please, come in!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

As I sit alongside the rest of my classmates in a pretty wooden chair, I admire the elegant decor around us. 

"This place is huge!" Mina yell-whispers to us.

The table we were using as our "study table" was extremely long and wide. Like a banquet table. A beautiful golden chandelier hovered above us.

"Check out that chandelier.." I whisper to Tokoyami and Ochako who I sat between.

Tokoyami looks up to observe the chandelier, Ochako just nods silently, her jaw dropped and eyes wide.

I get that reaction.

"I feel so out of place here..." Ojiro says.

"Same..." Sero agrees.

"What is it?" Momo enters the room rolling a cart stacked with tea cups and snacks. She had a very bubbly, warm and relaxing atmosphere surrounding her. I swear I could almost see a pink aura surrounding  her.

As soon as she enters, the somewhat tense mood created by the stress of the end of term test instantly disappears.

"Nothing, nothing..." 

"Ah, nothing..."

What a soothing aura.

Throughout the evening, I study hard, making sure to take this opportunity to sort out any confusions I may have during the written test.

But, I try not to ask too many questions, I don't want to be annoying.