- ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴅɢᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ -

Ok first I wanna let you know that I'll be giving Edgeshot a personality that I feel he would have because I don't know toooo much about him. you might think of him in some other way which is fine but this is how I personally imagine him.

On the job training

I grasp my case containing my hero costume tightly. My heart pounding anxiously.

"Rei-chan!" I look over to Momo, jirou, mina and Tsuyu.

"Where are you going?" Mina asks curiously.

"I'm going to Kamino," I say, pointing in the direction that I'll be heading. 

"Kamino! That's so exciting!" Mina jumps up and down.

I smile. "Yeah! I'm excited!"

After chatting with them for a while, I spot Midoriya, Ochako and Iida talking together.

"Ah! I'll go talk to Ochako and Midoriya, see you all later!" I say, running off.

"---If you need someone to talk to, you can always talk to us." I hear Midoriya saying something to Iida.

"Alright," Iida says after a long pause.

I walk up to Iida, waving back to Midoriya and Ochako. 

"Iida!" I say.

"Ah, Rei." He smiles slightly.

"What were you guys talking about?" I gesture towards Midoriya and Ochako.

"They were just a little worried about me, after what happened to my brother." His smile remained unchanged. It was somewhat unsettling.

"Iida.." I begin my sentence but bite back the words that I was about to say.

"Hm?" Iida hums.

"Uh--- we're here for you," I say. I turn my head, feeling slight regret that I couldn't properly express what I wanted to say.

"...Thank you."

His voice sounded.... tense.

Edgeshot (headcanon?): Big ninja geek(?), devoted to being a ninja and tries his best to act as one. 

(I don't know if he's had actual training, I just imagine him to be so passionate about it that he taught himself)

I take a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

In front of me stood a somewhat modernized looking ninja house. It had a traditional slanted-upwards roof, with a traditional looking layout on the outside of the building. But it was also stylish and clean. It was located around the suburbs of Kamino. Of course, it would be much more strange for a building like this to be located in urban Kamino. A strong, enforced looking gate intimidated me. It seemed to be a one story building.