Party 🍻 Bhaag 2

Namaskar Everyone 🙏🏻

So here I'm giving double update. So enjoy and Love you Hearties 💛

_________________________________________

Madhukar's Pov

My gaze went near the door. And there  I saw emotionless Sulu. She was not showing any reaction on her face. She just saw me and turned to go away. I also started running behind her.

We reached our home and she tried to close the door on my face but I was fast enough to enter and lock our door from inside so that others will not hear our conflicts.

As I  entered Sulu went near cupboard and started taking out her clothes and packing them in a bag.

Is she leaving me? No no I can't let that happen. I can't live without her anymore. I tried to stop her just to see her teary eyes. I knew I hurted her.

I pulled Sulu into a hug she tried to push me away from her but I didn't let her go away and then I put my both hands on her cheeks and made her look in my eyes.

Madhukar: Sulu, mazhya kade bagh Aga aaik na mazha, Mala sodu nako please, tula mahit aahe na mi tuzhyavar kiti prem karto? Tu asa kasa aapla Ghar Ani mala Sodun jaat aahes. Tula mala ji shiksha deychi aahe ti de. Tu je bolshil mi te karin pan mala sodun jaau nako

(Sulu,look at me and listen to me. Please don't leave me, don't go anywhere, You know right how much I love you, right ?how can you just go leaving our home and me alone. Give me whichever punishment you want to, I'll do whatever you say but don't leave me. )

At this point , Sulu started to cry even more. I made her sit And then she said

Sulakshana : Mazhi aai bolli hoti. Ti ekdam barobar bolleli. Ya ghubad sarkhe Dole aslelya mula barobar lagna nako karu. Pan mich murkha hoti ji tumhala ho bolli

(My Aai (mother) was right. She was absolutely right. She told me don't marry this owl eyed idiot but I was dumb that I said yes to this marriage.)

Madhukar's Pov

Did her mother called me Ghubad (Owl). My eyes are big but that doesn't mean her mom would call me Ghubad.

I grabbed that bag and put it inside cupboard and took Sulu near our hall and made her sit on chair and I sat on floor near her knees. I requested her to forgive me for my mistake .

I didn't knew that she would be this much hurt. I was just convincing her when our door knocked. I knew this was Shubhya. Because of him this happened. I marched angrily towards our door.

Madhukar : Kay aahe?
(What ?)

Just to get a tight slap and I knew who was this.

Madhukar : Aaii !!!! Tu ithe kay kartes? Tu tar baba an barobar gaavi lagna la geli hotis na ?

(Mom!!! What are you doing here ? You went with dad for wedding in Village?)

Renuka : Ho pan mala sulu cha phone aala Ani taatdine yaava laagla.

(We went but Sulu called me on phone and we urgently came)

She looked at Sulu her gaze went soft seeing her she was crying so hard that now her eyes are puffy.

Madhukar thought that his wife called his parent just because he was drinking. That's when his thoughts were vanished when his mother kicked his butt so hard that he  fell near his wife's legs.

Madhukar : Aaaaaiii!!!!
(said while Holding his waist)

Aai : Kay re dukra (Pig)? Mi kahi diwas lagnaala kay geli Ani ikde tu mazhya Sunela radavlas. Himmat kashi zhali tuzhi?

( You Pig, I just went for few days to attend wedding at village and you made my daughter in law cry. How dare you)

Madhukar's Pov

I knew now I'm gone from both the sides
Aai took her Sandal and started to beat the shit out of me.

Aai : Ti mazhi Sun nantar mazhi mulgi aadhi aahe Ani tu tila radavtos dukra. Tu jar mazha mulga nastaas na tar mi ticha lagna kadhich tuzhya barobar hou nahi dila asta.

( She is my Daughter first and later daughter in law yet you made my daughter cry You Pig. If you were not my son I would never let her marry A person like you)

Baba were just looking at us with wide eyes. He knew that he can't stop his wife.

Madhavrao: Renuka Aga sod tyala.
(Renuka leave him)

Aai just looked at him and said

Renuka : Tumhi gappa basa o. Sagle purush sarkhech

(You shutup. All men are same)

Aai : Tu aata ghara chya baher jaaun dakhavach, Nay tuzhya tangdya todlya tar navachi Renuka Sardesai nahi mi.

( I dare you to step out of this house. Then this Renuka Sardesai will surely break your legs)

Madhukar : Are pan mi baher nahi gelo tar kaamala kon janaar

(Aai if I didn't went outside how will I go to office.)

Aai : A atishahnya, Ashi ek sann karun theun dein.

(You oversmart, I give you a hard slap if you said anything more now.)

Madhukar : Aai but I'm your son.

Aai : Gappa Bas. Naytar ajun maarin.
(Shut up or I'll beat you more)🤐

Aai went towards Sulu and hugged her, wiped her tears. And again looked at me and said something that confused me.

Aai : Laaj nahi vatat swataahchya Bayko la ashya avasthet radvayla.

(Aren't you ashamed to make your wife cry in her this condition)

Madhukar: Ashi avashtha ?
( This Condition)

Aai : Are Diwas gelet tila. Baap honaar aahes tu

( She is Pregnant. Your going to be a Father)

Madhukar : Kayyyyyy!!!!!! Kharach

_____🙏🏻_____