Heartbeat💓

Sulakshana heard everything thing and she was shocked she wanted to stop them but she was also happy that Mohit has chosen a right girl but also the worry that he will not focus on his studies was troubling her. She thinked about it and decided that she will not tell anyone about them till Mohit is good in his studies and is focused on his Career.

Meghana's Pov

It was almost 1.30 pm. I was chilling in my bedroom with earphones plugged in my ears. When I was relaxing myself a bit that's when the door of my room was banged loudly and I saw Mohit and Satya Dada.

Meghana : Monu akkal naam ki chiz hai ya chai mein duba kar kha li tumne? Itni jor se darwaja kon kholta hai? Ha?

Satyajit : Apna Ghar abhi Yudhkshetra banne wala hai Sona {Meghana}
(Our house is going to turn in Battlefield)

Meghana : What are talking about?

Mohit : Mrunali Aatya (bua) aa rahi hai

Meghana : Woh Chudel yaha kyu aa rahi hai?
(Why that witch is coming over here?)

Sulakshana heard what her daughter just said internally she also laughed at her comment but she have to make her kids disciplined.

Sulakshana : Sona She is your aatya, she is elder then you. You should not say like that .

Meghana : Aai once baba told me that when Baba and that Chudel were kids she use to lock baba in dark room and use to laugh at him and bully him. How will I forgive her. She dared to hurt my Baba. And now I dare her if she speaks again anything bad about you or baba I'll see her.

Sulakshana's Pov

Meghana's words remember me of that day when Mrunali came here for the very first time after her marriage and Aho (Madhukar) saved me from her. His words and Meghana's words were same.

Satyajit : Aai even I don't like her why is she coming?

Sulakshana : She is coming to meet Meghana and Mohit

Meghana and Mohit: What!!!! Whyyy???

Meghana : When is She coming?

Sulakshana: They are coming tomorrow morning.

Meghana : Wait! did just said they? Who else is coming with her?

Sulakshana : Sonali bhi aa rahi hai

Meghana : Iske gharwalo ne bhi kya sahi naam rakkha hai yaar iska Sau Naali

Sulakshana glared at her and Mohit put his hand on head🤦🏻

Mohit : Din ki shurvaat hi Kharab

Sulakshana: Monu Sona woh behen hai tumhari.

Meghana : Woh Behen ki..

Sulakshana: Kya kaha tumne??

Meghana : Kuch nahi