I'll be her Pati She'll be my Patu 🎀

Mohit's Pov

Today was our final exam and finally I'm free for 2 whole months. Now I'll play whole day. I was thinking this while leaning on my balcony.

When My bestfriend Ashish (I call him Ashkya) saw me and called my name loudly he signalled me to take my Bat I was just waiting for this moment that when will my exams finish and I'll play cricket whole day. I took my bat and rushed down the stairs.

While singing song that I just saw on TV
"Chura ke Dil Mera Gorilla chali , Churake Dil Mera Gorilla challiiii "

I was in my own world when I accidentally got bumped into a girl. She is so close that I closed my eyes but then...

She lost her balance and She fell so hard on ground that her hands had scratch but when she saw me I fell harder then her but not on ground but in her love

She lost her balance and She fell so hard on ground that her hands had scratch but when she saw me I fell harder then her but not on ground but in her love. I was just looking at her when she started to cry loudly. I panicked and help her to sit on stairs and cleaned her hands with my handkerchief.

I don't know why but I really felt hurt when I saw her crying. She lived in our chawl on ground floor but I never had any talk with her. Her hand stopped bleeding but still they were red. I took her hand in mine and took her home.

When we went I saw Meghana was watching movie and Aai was in kitchen. When we entered Aai didn't even saw me she directly went towards her. I was just holding her hand and was not ready to leave her. When Meghana came and asked me.

Meghana : What happened Monu {Mohit} why is she crying? Did you hurt her?
(She said while glaring at me)

I was going to tell her about what happened few minutes ago.That's when this little girl left my hand and hugged Sona {Meghana} and started crying. Meghana's anger was visible in her eyes. She took that girl and asked her

Meghana : What happened Pratiksha did he hurt you?

Oh so her name is Pratiksha nice name I thought.

Pratiksha : Didi. He came running down and He bumped into me and I fell on ground (She showed her hands) look my hands are also red didi.

Why is she calling Meghana 'didi' wait.. wait.. wait.. I should stop her otherwise she will call me 'Dada' no no no way I'll not accept this. I pushed Meghana away from her and took her both hands in mine.

Mohit : I'm so so sorry Patu it was my mistake. I didn't intended to hurt you. Please don't be mad at me.

Meghana's Pov

Patu ???? What the hell is wrong with this Idiot. Did he just called her Patu?? He is saying sorry. Is he attracted ???When I once fell from table because of him this brat didn't even looked at me and now see this shameless creature is caring for her. He not just attracted I'm sure he Loves her but in this age ? idiot you are just a student who is studying in 8th and you are felling head over heels. That's when Aai shaked me

Sulakshana: Sona jaa, Haladi la.
(Sona go, Bring Turmeric)

Meghana brought some turmeric and Mohit just grabbed that from Meghana's hands and started to apply on her hands.

Meghana in her mind : Ladki Ha boli nahi ki Bichari ke Haath Peele kar diye isne.

Mohit : Tasa tuzha Purna naav kay aahe tuzha?
( By the way What's your name?)

Pratiksha: Pratiksha Dinesh Bhoir. I'm in 6th standard

Mohit nearly chocked air.

Mohit in mind : She is so small I mean she is only in 6th std and I'm in 8th. 2yrs age gap is enough even Aai Baba has age gap of 4yrs they are so happy. We will be happy too when I'll marry her. I was applying haldi on her hands. Her hands are so soft. I promised myself I'll only love her. I'll never see any other girl only if it's our daughter. Damn you Mohit you are just in 8th and you are thinking about having kids with her. She is just a kid. I looked at her only to see that she was looking at my face and then at Sona Meghana. I think she is confuse.

Mohit : Patu Sona {Meghana} is my younger sister and I'm her Dada. (I said proudly)

Meghana : Sirf 10min bade ho tum muzhse aise Konse zhande gaad diye tumne 10min pehle paida hokar

Mohit in mind : Aaaahhh!!!! This Sona {Meghana} , can't she shut her mouth I'm talking with her sister in law. Yet she is meddling between us. I know this is too early . She looked at Aai who was looking her with care and love. She smiled. Awwww She looks so cute when she smiles. I want to pull her cheeks but if I did this then the two ladies standing right behind me will kill me.Yep!!! You are right my aai and my li'l devil sister.

Ashish came inside there house and entered inside while calling Mohit's name. That's when Pratiksha ran towards him and hugged him right infront of Mohit. His heart was broken he thought he'll make her his. Mohit was jealous. He can't even believe that this girl he met just few minute ago was now giving him a roller coaster ride of emotions but then she said something which made Mohit's broken heart into heart filled with joy.

Pratiksha: Bhai muzhe Aai ke pass Jana hai.

(Dada I want to go take me towards aai)

Oh so she is Ashish's Sister. God now this is destiny I didn't even knew that she is my bestfriend's sister. I just knew that he has a sister But his sister will be my wifey I never thought. They started to go away. I wanted to stop her but not now.

When I saw her going away from me I looked at my hand there was a ring which I removed from her while applying turmeric. I looked at that ring and then saw her leaving figure and promised myself that whatever happens only she will be the girl who will wear Mangalsutra of my name and I'll make sure that....

I'll Be her Pati, She'll be my Patu

_____🙏🏻_____