Something Unexpected 😏

Madhukar's Pov

I was watering my plants which were in balcony and I saw a taxi stopped on ground floor. I was just thinking that who's guest came in chawl when the door opens and I was shocked to see her.

Madhukar : Mrunali !!!!!!

I literally screamed , why she came here? Basically I hate her even though she is my own sister still she never loved me. she always use to trouble me, bully me and I was happy when she eloped but baba (Father) was not. Deep down he was hurt he trusted her but she broke his trust.

When I saw her she wore a green saree , green bangles in her hand, Nuptial Chain in her neck and Vermillion on her forehead. She was looking newly married.

I knew she eloped with someone but with whom ? Her eyes roamed all over chawl with smirk on her face just by seeing her face I knew she came here for her own benefit. But when she saw me her expressions changed instantly and were filled with tears. I knew this were not real one.

Madhukar : huh😏 Magarmach k aansu.

Then I saw a man coming out of taxi I was shocked as hell . he was...
My Boss

My sister married my Boss. When? Where? How? And the most important thing how did he married her?

She came running towards me and hugged me and started crying.

Mrunali : Madhu , kaise ho tum huh? Aai Baba kaha hai? Tula mahit aahe mala tuzhi kiti aathvan aali ? Mazhi aathvan nahi aali ?

(Madhu, how are you? Where are Aai baba? Do you know how much I missed you? Didn't you missed me? )

Madhukar in his mind : Main iss girgit ko kab se yaad karne laga 😏
(When did I started to miss this chameleon)

Madhukar: Tai (elder sister) tu? Ithe?
(You? Here?)

That's when Baba came out of room shouting.

Baba : Are kay Gondhal Challay!!!
(Hey what chaos is going on)

And then he saw Tai and he didn't even heard her calling him. He straight away went to his room she ran fastly inside and grabbed Baba's hands and started crying

Mrunali : Baba, I'm sorry please look at me. I'm your daughter, your Mrunali, plz baba just once.

Baba : Get out of my house right now!! My daughter is already dead 2yrs ago now I only have 1 son and that's My madhu .  you don't have any relation with my family so it's better for you to leave

Baba was saying this but I was seeing that pain in his eyes. He craved to see his daughter.

Mrunali : Baba you can't do this.

Baba : I can. If you can elope with someone, then why can't I reject you as my daughter.

Mrunali : Baba please don't do this to me . I really love him and he also loves me . We are living happily.

Vinay : I know baba that this is my fault. I really love your daughter and we are really sorry for not informing you about all this. I was ashamed to come infront your eyes but when we got to know that Mrunali is Pregnant she was eager to meet you and tell you everything.

Madhukar's Pov:

That's when we heard a sobbing sound and turned to see aai and Sulakshana with satyajit in her arms who went to Mandir. Aai came running and hugged Tai.

I told Sulakshana about Tai when we were newly married and she knows everything. But Tai don't know about Sulakshana.

Mrunali: Aaiii , Aai I missed you so much.

Renuka : I missed you too beta. You don't even know how worried I was. Where were you huh??

Mrunali: Aai. I loved Vinay so I eloped with him.

Renuka saw Vinay and later she saw her daughter.

Renuka : Why did you eloped ? can't you tell us. We would happily married you off with him.

Mrunali : Aai he is not marathi. He is Gujrati.

Renuka was taken back from her words. She was orthodox. She wanted to marry her daughter in a Marathi family.Renuka was silent but after few minutes she spoke.

Renuka : It's ok . Now you are Married and also now you are Pregnant then who am I to reject your relation with him.

She smiled and hugged her daughter and signalled Vinay to join them. She also hugged Vinay.

Seeing this Madhukar also had a wish what if he also had a daughter.

After sometime Mrunali's gaze went towards Sulakshana

Mrunali was hugging her aai when her gaze fell on Sulakshana and the baby in her arms. She was judging Sulakshana by looking at from head to toe and was going to say something.

That's When........

_____🙏🏻_____