Hi Toxicity 👋🏻 oh sorry Rishtedaaar

Namaskar Everyone 🙏🏻

Aap Sabhi Ko Shri Ram Navmi ki Hardik Shubhkamnaye 🙏🏻 due to some technical issue I was not able to update quickly.

Jyada bore na kartey hue let's see what happens next

_________________________________________

Mrunali was hugging her aai when her gaze fell on Sulakshana and the baby in her arms. She was judging Sulakshana by looking at from head to toe and was going to say something.

That's when Madhukar put his hand on her shoulder and pulled her little closer to him and said.

Madhukar :  Kuch bolne se pehle 100 baar soch kar bolna. Bayko hai meri.
(Think 100 times before you speak about her. She is my wife.)

Her eyes widened in shock.

Mrunali : Bayko!!!!!
(Wife!!!!)

Mrunali looked shockingly towards her parent and then looked at Madhukar Sulakshana and baby in her arms. She felt betrayed.

Mrunali : How can you marry him with girl like her . she looks so..
She said this yelling

Madhukar : Dare to say her anything and you'll see the worst side of me.

Madhukar said this with rage filled eyes but then she arrogantly answered Madhukar.

Mrunali: oh so now you will yell at your sister because of  your wife. The baby she is carrying in her arms are sure is it yours...

That's when Baba raised his hand to slap her but stopped in middle of air

Baba : You are pregnant that doesn't mean I'll not say anything. Sulakshana is as pure as gold and about you, you are just a stone that can only hurt others.
and who gave you the authority to yell at my family. Lower your voice. She is not my daughter in law. She is my Daughter .

Sulakshana had tears in her eyes. His Aai (Renuka) signalled Madhukar to take her in another room .

Mrunali was again going to yell when Renuka said

Renuka : Aawaj niche warna main bhi dikha dungi Renuka Sardesai kon aahe.

(Lower your voice or else I'll show you who is Renuka Sardesai)

Sulakshana's Pov

Even though I could stop his sister but I knew baba . How much he missed her and how can I disrespect his daughter right infront of me. I'm feeling as I'm the most luckiest girl ever who will get such father and mother in law and a husband who knows how to take stand for his wife.

Madhukar : Sulu? Are you ok ?

He looked baby in his arms and kept him in crib.

Sulakshana started crying hugging her husband. He knew that she was hurt and this was enough to make him rage in anger he kept his hands on her shoulder and said

Madhukar: Sulu, Don't step out of this room until I call you.
He commanded

Madhukar went outside room and grabbed his sisters hand.

Madhukar : Go and apologize my wife.

Mrunali : What did you said just know? Me and apologize to her? Huh who the hell is she?