Possesive

Now Madhukar was on cloud nine he had a daughter. He had what he want he excitedly asked doctor.

Madhukar: Doctor how is my wife? and How are my babies? can I ... can I meet them

Doctor: Your wife is really strong and your both babies are healthy. Ofcourse you can meet them.

Madhukar Ran towards the door and pushed it. he hugged Sulakshana tightly and started to peck all over her face. Sulakshana got shy

Sulakshana : Aho leave me we are at hospital.

Madhukar : Are Bhaad mein gaya hospital main apni biwi ko kiss kar raha hun kisi aur ki biwi ko nahi.
(Leave about hospital, I'm kissing my own wife not other's wife)

When his daughter started crying and Madhukar ran towards her and saw his son has pulling her hair. They were kept in same crib. When he got angry and lightly slapped his son's hand and took his daughter in his Arms. Sulakshana was shocked he was never this possesive.

Sulakshana: Did you just slapped his hand.

Madhukar : He pulled her hair Sulu. Even though he is her brother I'll not let anyone harm my Daughter. She is safe with me. Right Sona?

That's when the girl started to laugh and giggle in her father's embrace he kissed her forehead and was not leaving. Madhukar was just looking at her visuals she looked just like him his wish was completed.

Sulakshana: Sona?

Madhukar : Mere liye meri bacchi Sone jaisi hai ekdam anmol. Iski Aankhein toh dekho Sulu bilkul mere jaisi hai, hai na?(His daughter giggled) Meri Sona kaisi hass rahi hai dekho.

He carried her all the way to home.

Next day they went to temple and asked pandit ji to make there kundali as Satyajit's name was already given by astrologer

Flashback
When satyajit was born Renuka called the astrologer and asked him that what name should they keep and astrologer gave them letter 'S' to name there baby.

Present

Astrologer : Your both babies name should start from the letter M. As they both are twins there name should be from same letter.

Sulakshana looked at him when she saw his eyes. They were mesmerizing as if she was holding the most cutest child ever in her arms. She said smiling.

Sulakshana : Mohit

Madhukar was confused what to name his daughter that's when it started to rain he saw it was raining and looked at his daughter who was pointing towards clouds.

Madhukar understand what his daughter want. He was proud that his Daughter is smart to choose her own name.

Madhukar : Meghana

And his daughter started giggling as if she wanted that name she was enjoying in her father's embrace while looking at rain.

They came at there home and started to talk about random things. When Baba said something that hurted both Madhukar and Sulakshana.

Madhavrao: Madhu we are leaving this house and I will be leaving at village with your aai. You can stay here with Your wife.

Renuka : Yes Madhu your baba is right.

Madhukar: No Aai Baba you are not going anywhere. This is not just my house it is our house and we don't have any problem living in joint family.