The New Beginning 😁

{FACT : The dialogues in bold are in reel that I uploaded on my Instagram Acc}

14 years later

Time flewes so fast... Now Renuka and Madhavrao lives in Village and Madhukar Sulakshana live in Mumbai with there kids

Now Satyajit (14) was in 9th standard while Mohit (10) and Meghana(10) were in 5th standard.

1.00 pm

It was time of kids to come back from School when Mohit came crying home. Sulakshana ran towards him and was shocked that someone has punched him on face and Meghana was looking angry and irritated while looking at her brother. Meanwhile Satya was just silent and was going to tell his mother everything that happened in school.

Sulakshana: Monu {Mohit} what happened to you? Why are you crying ? Who punched you? Did you had fight?

Satyajit : Aai I'll tell you everything. Today when he was sitting on his bench while playing with his friends one of his classmate bullied him and punched him hard that he fell on ground.

Sulakshana was angry that she was ready to have fight with anyone who comes infront of her.

Sulakshana: Wait.. Just wait tommorow I'll come at your school and meet your teacher is this how they maintain discipline?

When Satya continued.

Satyajit: Mom teacher has already sent a msg for you to meet her tommorow.

Sulakshana was confused

Sulakshana: why?

Satyajit looked at Meghana and She showed him her puppy eyes not to tell there mother anything.

Sulakshana: Are Satya bol!!!

Satyajit: When Sona {Meghana} saw that a guy punched Mohit she grabbed her compass and pierced it in that guy's hand . His hand started to bleed. when his 2 other friends ran towards her to attack her she punched them so hard that.... that they are in hospital now.

Sulakshana was shocked as hell looking at her daughter whose head was hung low. She angrily went inside home. While her kids followed her quietly.

Meghana : Aaiiii

Sulakshana : Sandhyakali Baba Ghari yeude mag saangte tyaana
(Let your father come in evening I'll tell him everything)

Sulakshana was applying medicine on Mohit's face.when Meghana entered in bedroom.

Mohit : Aai, ye kis AATANKWADI ko paida Kiya hai aapne? Pata hai isne un ladko ko kaise dhoya?

Meghana : Atleast main kisi ka maar kha ke nahi aayi hu. Teri tarah. Gadhe.