Bhaago 🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻‍♀️

Morning 6.30 am

Sulakshana's Pov

I was making breakfast for everyone in kitchen. Satyajit Mohit and Meghana were sleeping in bedroom.

Today Mrunali and her daughter is coming. I was tensed at there arrival. She is just a venomous snake in this family and her daughter too. I never like them . I never felt as if they are my family members but what can I say when my daughter is enough for both.

Even though Meghana is still in 9th std still she had a strong aura like her grandmother (Renuka). I was in my own thoughts when I realised someone was hugging me from behind and I surely knew who it was.

Madhukar: What happened Bayko (wife) ? Why are you looking so tensed?

Sulakshana : Aho leave me kids are at home. We are not like earlier. Now we are getting old.

Madhukar : Even if I'm 80yrs old I'll still kiss my Wife. just like I did now.

Sulakshana: When did you...

Madhukar quickly pecked on her lips. leaving Sulakshana blushing.

Madhukar : You still blush like that when I kissed you for the first time.

Sulakshana tried to push him but he held her in his arms tightly.

Madhukar : Why are you running from me Bayko. I really waited for this moment.

Sulakshana: Shut up. We have kids now

Madhukar : So what if we have.Then why don't we make more kid....

Sulakshana put her hand on his mouth.

Madhukar laughed at her action. When he removed her hand and pulled her near him that's when Satyajit came out of the room rubbing his eyes. Before he could see Sulakshana pushed Madhukar with her all force.

Madhukar : Aaah. What are you doing Sulu???

Sulakshana signalled him and he saw his son.

Sulakshana: Satya go and bath quickly your Mrunali Aatya and Sonali is coming

Satyajit: Ho Aai
(Yes Mom)

Satyajit's Pov

I basically hate Mrunali Aatya. I don't have any attachment with her. Rajat is my Bestfriend. She was the one because of whom my dream of becoming an artist died. Now I'm in 12th. Whenever I see any art supplies my heart gets clenched.

I used to get 1st prize in my school in every drawing competition. After my 10th I told Aai Baba that I want to become an Artist. At first they were happy and I was happy too by thinking that now finally my dream of becoming an artist will be true.

But then Mrunali Aatya came here and somehow she manipulated aai baba that there is no scope in becoming An Artist. I was listening this from other room and they were talking this in hall

Later Aai Baba forced me and now I'm training for becoming a Police officer. Which was never my dream. Government Job Supremacy.

I came out of bathroom and saw Mohit and Meghana were sleeping I remembered when I took them in my hand when there were born. I smiled looking at them.

Suddenly Aai came inside our room and went towards Mohit.

Sulakshana: Monu (Mohit)  beta wakeup it's 7.30 you have to get ready right!! Uth Jaa Baccha Bua aane waali hai.