💥Double Dhamaka💥

Shri Rawalnaath Mandir

Everyone went for darshan of there Kuldevta Rawalnaath Mandir. Currently everyone is doing Puja and little Satyajit was in his grandfather's arms. Aai baba were standing in front while Madhukar and Sulakshana were standing behind them That's when Sulakshana started to feel dizzy and lost her balance that's when Madhukar held her securely. He was shocked seeing her like this. She is usually active but what happened to her.

Madhukar : What's happening to you Sulu? Are you alright? is..is everything thing ok?

Sulakshana's Pov
I'm not feeling good from this few days. What's happening with me ?

Now Madhukar was also scared after this incident.

Sulakshana: Yes I'm fine it's just I'm feeling little bit weakness.

That's when she ran outside the temple and started puking. Madhukar ran behind her and held her.He picked her in his arms and made her sit on a chair in temple.

He held her both hands and asked her again.

Madhukar: Sulu, come there is Doctor after crossing this road we will take medicine as they prescribe.

Sulakshana agreed. They went to the clinic. After sometime Sulakshana came back out of the check up room. Madhukar held her both cheeks and asked her.

Madhukar: What happened to you? You don't need to hide anything from me I'm your husband. You can share anything what's going in your mind.tell me sulu.why are you silent.

Doctor came out of the check up room and said

Doctor: Congratulations Mr. Sardesai your wife is 1month Pregnant.

Madhukar can't believe what he just heard and he looked at Sulakshana who was looking like a red tomato due to shyness. When Madhukar came closer to her. she said something that made both of them laugh.

Sulakshana: Don't you dare to lift me here we are in public not at home.

Madhukar : Ok then I'll lift you at home.

Then they went in temple where aai baba and baby Satya was waiting for them. Renuka was worried and when she saw both of them she ran towards her daughter in law and ask.

Renuka : What happened Sulu why you went away suddenly is everything ok? Are you not feeling good? Did you eat something? Do you need water? Or do you...

Madhukar stopped his aai in middle and said that they went in clinic. Now Renuka was more scared that why did they went to clinic. She asked again.

Renuka : Sulu what happened?

Sulakshana was trying to say but she couldn't so she lightly pinched Madhukar and asked him to say

Sulakshana: Aai te....Aho tumhi sanga
(Aai that...Aho you tell her)

Madhukar : Aai she is 1month pregnant again.

Renuka held her son's ear and scolded him for not taking her enough care. He didn't knew that his wife is pregnant since 1 month. When Madhavrao said to Satya.

Madhavrao: Satya now you are going to be Dada (elder brother)

Satya giggled and started clapping and went towards his mother.

Renuka : God Rawalnaath gave me a gift again. Let's tell pandit ji to do Puja for safety of her and our grandchild.

Everyone agreed and went in front of the deity