Zoo

Mohit's Pov 

I didn't even realised how our Summer vacation was almost over but in this whole vacation I never left a chance to see my Patu. She is so cute now we've become good friends now she talks freely in front of me she shares everything that happens with her.

I always call her Patu and she is comfortable with it and I told her not to call me Dada. she can call it anyone but not me.

No one has any idea about how much I love her except 1 person and that's Meghana. She was sharp enough that she caught me when I took patu to our house for the very first time.

I was playing cricket with my friends when the ball directly went in her house. My all friends went to hide and It was only me who was standing there. as I knew it was my mistake and I was ready to get scolding. when no one came from there house it was weird.

My friends signalled me to hide but deep down I was scared that why no one came out I ran towards her house and slide the curtain only to see that Patu was silently crying on sofa. She was all alone in her house.

 She was all alone in her house

Her whole face was red. I went towards her and tapped her shoulder and she looked at me and wiped her tears harshly and tried to get up when I made her sit again and looked in her eyes

Mohit : Why are you crying Patu? Did anyone scolded you? And  where is everyone? Why are you alone ?

She nodded her head

Pratiksha : My aai baba didn't took me outside. They told me to stay at home I also want to go outside but they all left living me alone.

Mohit caressed her head.

Mohit : They didn't take you with them cause kids are not allowed in a house where someone has demised. You are still a kid Patu.

(I remembered as her aai told my aai that they were going and come after 6.00pm)

Pratiksha looked at me with pout I just wanted to pull her cheeks and I did. She shooked her head as no

Pratiksha: I'm not a kid, I'm a big girl now. I want to go outside. I need  fresh air I really don't like to sit in house.

Mohit in mind : Idea💡!!!!

Mohit : Jevlis ka ?
           (Did you are your lunch?)

Pratiksha: Aatach (just)

Mohit: Then come out side.

Pratiksha: Ok

Pratiksha went out of her house to see Mohit on his bicycle. He signalled her to sit behind him.

Pratiksha: Where are we going ?

Mohit : You told you need fresh air so we are going for a round on my bicycle. Let's go !!!

Mohit's Pov

There was whole zoo dancing in my stomach when she sat behind me... I realised that she was clutching my t-shirt from behind near my waist. I was smiling like an idiot.

Mohit in mind : When we'll get older I'll take her for ride on my bike everywhere

Pratiksha : Mohit when we'll get older will you take me for a ride  just like this on your bike?

Mohit was shocked and looking at her as she said exactly what was going in his mind

She sat behind him and lightly grabbed his tshirt from behind and they  ready to go on a ride not knowing There was someone looking at them with a smile. Who was Satyajit.

Even he knew how much his little brother loved her but he never showed this to anyone when they were going on there bicycle. Meghana came in balcony and stood beside her brother.

Meghana : What are you looking at Dada? Why You are smiling so much ?

He pointed at Mohit and Pratiksha. Meghana saw and her eyes widen.

Meghana : Agar baba ko pata chal gaya na toh iski chamdi udhed k rakh denge.
( If Baba got to know he will peel off his skin )

Satyajit: Unhe kon batayega?
(And who will tell him)

Meghana : Main (Me)

Satyajit instantly became angry

Satyajit: Sona even you know how much he love her. How can you break them apart. Just look at them they look so happywith eachother. Can't you see your brother's happiness.

Meghana : I'm not breaking them apart Dada but just think about it. He is 8th std she is in 6th std. It's not there age to get in relationship and we should focus on our studies. I'm not against there love Dada. I care for both of them it will affect them if things didn't work in future.

Satyajit realised that Meghana was right. She had a future vision and was more smarter then him.

Satyajit: let's keep this matter away from Aai baba. No one should know about this.

But they didn't knew that someone was listening to them.... Who was it ?????

____🙏🏻____

Thoda short chapter hai. I know 😅 Kal Subhe hi update aa jayega pakka promise okay? bye bye Hearties 💛
Stay happy💛