PART 6

I pick my clothes one by one and fold them neatly into the only suitcase I have, I enter the washroom and pack my toiletries as well as my toothbrush. The only make up thing I have is concealer and eye shadow with lipgloss and I pack them as well.I am finally leaving this house but not in a body bag,I'm actually walking out of this house on my own and I don know how to feel about it, I feel excited yet scared at the same time because I don't know what will happen to me when I get to the man I will be calling husband, I wonder what he looks like, is he old? Young, why am I even asking myself all these questions it's not like I care because I won't be there for long I will leave soon.I pack the only shoe I have  into my suitcase as well. I checked the time to see if I still have more time, it's some few minutes to 9 so I sit on the bed and start relieving all the memories I've made in this house with my mum, I pick the only picture frame of my mum on my bed side drawer and quickly put it in my hand bag, where ever I go mum you are coming with me. Looking around the room I know I will never step foot in this room when I leave. Glancing at the clock I see it 9, I pull my suitcase with me as I walk down the stairs to the hall, Kimberly come here dear I heard Tony say,What the hell I muter to myself and walked to meet him, this is the man going with you to meet your husband, I nod my head not wanting to meet Tony's eyes, Kim darling can I talk to you before you leave? I looked at Tony shocked, what game is this man playing at? What's going on and why is he being nice to me? I follow him to the kitchen and he immediately pinned against the wall and covers my mouth with he's hands, now listen to you you whore if you try to tell anyone I will come for you, I will look for you and I will do worse things to you, do you understand me? Yes sir I say as slowly tears begin to fall down my cheeks, now wipe you tears and get out of my site. I nod and leave the kitchen to the hall to see the man still waiting for me. Are you okay?

He asked me
Yeah I'm fine I replied with out meeting he's eyes not wanting any trouble, he opens the door for me as he leads me out side, I immediately close my eyes as I welcomed the fresh air and inhale the sweet smell of the flowers around and taking in my surroundings as this is the last time I will ever be in this neighbourhood. Are you coming, I hear a voice ask in front of me, yeah I am I replied. I didn't notice the number of cars lined up in front the house before and the men in suit all standing guard around. Who are these people and why has Tony sold me to them? What do they want with me and how is Tony associated with them? These and other questions roaming in my head making my head ache. My name is Adrain Dante Russo but you can call me Dante that's what everyone calls me, the kind sir who helped me with my suitcase said, okay my name is Kimberly I replied, so shall we get going he asked my brother doesn't like it when people are late for something and I don't want him to get angry at us, okay I said. Dante ushers me into one of the SUVs they brought and I sat down and looked outside the window taking in the view and saying goodbye to everything. Kimberly wake up we are here I feel someone tap me, looking to my right I notice its Dante... we are here he says again, using the back of my hand to wipe my face clean I step out of the car. Wooow my mouth hangs open as I take in the most beautiful house I've ever seen no no scratch that its a freaking mansion oh my God and there's a big water founting in front of the stairs, the house is made of glass which looks so beautiful. Walking up the stairs we are met with a woman who looks to be in her late 40s with some gray hair showing on her beautiful jet black hair and her face holds a warm smile which makes my nerves ease slightly.

Hello my name is Ana and I am the head of stuff here, the woman kindly introduces her self, I'm Kimberly I replied nice to meet Ana. Miss Kimberly please the maids will escort you to your room, you suitcase is already in the room, okay I replied, I will take you to your room Dante offered, that's nice of you thank you. We passed a lot of doors and finally got to a door and he opened it for me, this is your room, I entered and I was awed by the size of the room and how big the bed is, I saw two doors which I'm guessing one is the bathroom and the other is probably the walk in closet, I will leave you to settle down and if you need anything I will be down the hall way Dante says as he leaves the room and leaving me a lot of things to think about, knock knock I walk toward the door and see a maid standing outside my door. Miss Kimberly I was asked to come and help you unpack my name is Eva, hello Eva and thank you can just call me Kimberly and for the unpacking its fine I can do it myself thank you I tell her as I make my way back in to continue unpacking

Extra long chapter, like I said I will ty to update more often and I appreciate all of you for taking time and reading my story. I love you all

Note that the story will start getting intense from here and I know you are all waiting for our mysterious mafia DON. Do you guys want the story in his POV? lemme know how you want it. Thank you.