PART 14

IVAN'S POV

Im wondering what is going on, why did Dante sound soo panicked, Did something happen to him, To God up there I know I don't believe in you but please don't let anything happen to him, how will I live without him, how am I going to tell my parents if something happens to him. Driving above the speed limit I make my way to the hospital in no time, I walk straight to the Receptionist to ask about my brother. Hello is my brother here? Yes sir he is but he brought someone here, a female she's in room 32. Without wasting more time I make my way to the elevator to the floor she's on. Dante what's going on I rush to meet my brother. What the hell Ivan? What did you do the Kim? Did you touch her? Did you say anything to her? Dante calm down I yell at my brother, just calm down and tell me what's going on. I I found her in her bath tub drowning, I got scared then I pulled her out, she she oh my God Ivan she wasn't breathing so I tried CPR on her but still nothing so I carried her downstairs into the car and drove here. I've been calling you, where have you been? I've been speechless since I got here, why would she try to kill her self? Is it because of what I said to her? Oh my God Kimberly I'm sorry sorry, Ivan are you even listening to me? Dante asked me. Yeah yeah I am I'm
Just lost in thought. How is she doing? The doctor said she has marks on her wrist, she's been self harming and she has broken ribs and a lot of bruises on her body, looks like someone has been abusing her.

Wait what? Someone has been abusing her? But why oh my God is that why she's like that? I need to speak to the doctor I will be back, wait Ivan the doctor is with her, you can go speak to him when he's out of her room Dante tells me. Where's Leo does he know of anything? No he doesn't I haven't spoken to him since I got home, he she's been calling me but I've not been able to pick up, I will call him now. Please excuse me I tell Dante as I walk to the other side to make the phone call. Leo please come to St.Mary hospital something happened to Kimberly can you come over? Yeah I'm on my way now be there soon he tells and I hung up. I walk over to where Dante is and sit waiting for the doctor to come so I speak to him, something is not adding up, has Tony been abusing her? Is that why he sold her to me? But I thought he sent to to spy on me, what's really going on ? I need to get to the bottom of all this because I'm really lost. Dante did you look into the case? Did you find anything? Yeah I did but I haven't made head way yet, I went home for some documents and the maids said she didn't come down for dinner so I went to her room and that's when I found her in the tub. I hope she survives Dante says. Me to Dante me too. Hearing the door open makes me know they are done with the surgery, Doctor how is she? Dante ask the doctor immediately we spot him, the surgery was a success but I need to speak to you in my office, please come with me okay I say to him. Dante I need you with me, you found her and it's only right you hear everything about what's going on. Okay sure if that's okay with you. We walk with the doctor to his office, please have a seat gentlemen. I don't know what's going at home, but that girl has gone through a lot. We found several broken bones and bruises all over her body, some dated back to a month ago and some some few weeks but there's been self harm, I think she's been self harming herself. The bruises on her wrist is new say some hours ago. Do you know of any of these? No doctor I tell him. We got married two weeks ago, I have no idea what's going on. There's more but this is a bit private and I don't know if I should tell you but it's necessary you know. Has anyone molested her before? WHAT? She's been sexually abused? What the hell is going on, I going to kill that bastard, I'm fuming but I have to calm down, I'm sorry to say this gentleman but yes, she has been raped a for a while and some words have been written on her. What word doctor? "WHORE", whore? Yeah whore that's what has been written her abdomen, currently she's in comma her body needs time to heal since she's been through a lot and there was no proper treatment to her wounds and they have been infected, I'm soo sorry.

I'm soo lost for words for the first time in my life. I'm going to kill that bastard, I'm the Italian mafia yet there are things i can't do to her woman or a lady,how long has she been enduring all this torture I'm soo lost in my thoughts that it takes me a minute to hear what Dante is saying, can we see her now? Yeah you can, a nurse will take you to her room, she was just moved to a new room, okay doctor thank you soo much I tell the doctor as we make our way out of his office, Dante try to look into what we spoke about asap, I need to know what is really going on, sure I will now let's go. We get to her room and I'm shocked at what I see, she has multiple wires connected to her body and she needs oxygen in order to breathe, with shaky hands and legs I walk to her bed side, I see Dante sit on the chair close to her bed and hold her hand, I knew Dante liked her like a sister the moment he saw her and their bond had grown since then, and now he had to witness her drown, I can't even imagine what he's going through, he's been the only one making efforts to get to know her am I'm glad, Dante she will be fine and like the doctor said her body has gone through a lot and she needs time to heal so let's give her time. Now I need to think of something to the do with Tony, I tell Dante, the bastard deserves more than death I will make him pay slowly and painfully. How can you do this to someone you consider as a daughter, I feel so bad for the way I spoke to her, she doesn't deserve anything I said to her, I walk close to and bed, I'm sorry Kimberly, I'm truly sorry for the things I said to you.

Woow what a roller coaster
I'm thinking of writing Dante's POV, what do you guys think?
I'm
Soo I love with Dante❤️
Thank you all to my readers 🙌
All comments are appreciated