PART 8

WARNING:SELF HARM AHEAD
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ ⛔️

I try to get up but I can't, it's like there's a weight on me restricting my movements and why does the place look different? Where am I? Has Tony finally killed me? Oh you are up, I'm brought out of my thoughts by a smiling looking Dante. Good morning to you to Dante I say, Good morning and how are you? I'm fine. Oh and don't mind Leo that's how he sleeps, he sleeps like a crocodile fighting for he's life , well thank you Dante Leo remarks grumpily in his morning tone and proceeds to get up to he's room. The maids have made breakfast go and fresh up and come eat Dante tells me. Dante, yes ....can I ask you a question? Sure shot, why are you being nice to me I ask him, well you are my brother's wife and now a member of our family so I have to, besides you've done nothing to me that shows you are a bad person eeerm yeah you are right. I'm going to take my bath I say and walk away.

Break fast was going on well, still I can only eat little amount because I'm not used to eating a lot, even though Dante encourages me to eat I still find it difficult to do so. Half way into the meal and Ivan walks into the dining hall, Good morning he says i and respond quietly not wanting to anger him or a something. Kimberly can I speak with you after breakfast? Meet me in my office when you are done and then he goes to walk off, he didn't even give me the chance to respond. I finished eating in no time and leave for his office, Kim don't take anything he says to heart okay, oh and also he's office is on the 2nd floor the first door on your right,I will be going out for business I will be back later in the evening Dante stands up to tell, okay be safe I say to him and he walks off. I walk slowly and when I get to Ivan's office I clean my sweaty palm on my tra before I raise my hand to knock.The man makes me nervous and this is the first time I will be in the same room with him and also having a conversation with him, what does he want to tell me? And why is he calling me now, with shaky breath I knock 2 times and I hear a gruff voice ask me to come in.

Sit he commands, I still quietly in front of him and start playing my finger, this is something I do when I'm nervous, and that's exactly what I'm feeling now. So I called you here to lay down some rules for you and these rules you must obey since you will be staying in my house. Rule number 1: Do not and I repeat bring any male to my house and if it's necessary you do, I have to be in formed. Rule 2. You stay out of my way and I do same.
3. You are not allowed on the second floor unless you have been called... my office is one of the places you should stay clear..... 4. You are to accompany me to any event I have to attend and take your place as my wife.....5. Do not leave this house with out my permission or without informing anyone where you are going and you have to take one body guard with you. Those are my rules do you have any questions to ask? Yeah I do I say quietly, who are you and why do you have so many guards? What do you people do? I own a telecommunications company and I have lots of restaurants and hotels all over the world including Italy and American. Okay I replied. That's all you may leave oh and this is your ring he pulls a small box out of the drawer and gives it to me, I looked and it and picked it up quietly and walked out of he's office.

I reach my room in not time and slide down the door as tears rolled down my cheeks,so this is actually happening? This is my life now? God I don't even have any money and I can't even leave with out a guard what do I do now? I cry and cry till I have no tears left, it must have been long because when I got up from the floor I noticed the sun high in the sky through my opened window. I walk towards the bathroom and the take the blade out, I roll my sleeves up and begin to cut my wrists and elbow with the blade, it's been a while because I've noticed that some of the wounds are healing,I put the blade across my hands and cut making blood run out and stain the sink, I turn my hand and cut close to my elbow, when I'm done cutting I wash the blade and put it back where I took it, I then raise my blouse in front of the mirror and I see how pathetic I look, my eyes look dull and void of colour, my cheek bone look like they will come out at any time and the bags under my eyes make me look like I've not slept For ages no wonder no one fine me attractive, I enter the shower and washes my self clean from the blood stains. Because my ribs haven't healed yet I still struggle to walk fast but I don't want anyone finding out what Tony has been doing to me. The man has vowed to do worse if I open my mouth to say something not like I'm planning to anyway because no one will believe me. I put on my under wear and brazier then my usual hoody and begin to clean all the blood from the sink, I don't want anyone seeing it. When I finished I hear a knock on my door, come in I tell who ever and Eva walks in with tray of food lunch I suppose.Eva hi you didn't have to.... Well Kimberly I figured you wouldn't like to come down so I decided to bring you lunch in your room. Thank you Eva, you welcome Kimberly and if you need anything I will be down stairs, she says and walks out leaving me with my thoughts again

Thank you all for supporting me😍❤️
I'm deeply greatful and I love you all❤️
I will still be waiting for all your feed backs🖤