PART 11

IVAN'S POV

This is not what I planned for myself,I am a successful business man, I run the underground, I'm the most successful business man in all America and Italy, I own IT companies, I own restaurants and hotels yet there are some people who still do not respect me . Sitting here in my office thinking about the business I have to attend this evening at one of my club houses. Tony i will kill that man when I see him, I don't know why I kept him all this while when I could've killed him a long time ago, Dante my right hand man and my brother made me keep him to keep an eye on him and see what he has going on, it's not like he means anything to me,Leo let's go I have to go to club Berris I need to meet some clients there I tell my personal bodyguard and best friend. Leo and I have been best friends since our high school days and after graduation from the university he decided to join the mafia and work for me, he has been a great friend and help, apart from my brother he's the only one I trust completely and I will gladly lie down my life for him and I know he will do the same for me.Growing up I had a strict father who wanted everything to be exceptional and he being the mafia boss for the Italian mafia didn't help, my mum was always with us, she doesn't take part in the mafia but knows her way around it.

I step into my club with my head held high and an expressionless face on,everyone moves out of my way as I walk closer to my private booth, I order for some alcohol while I wait for the idiot to come, looking around I see lots of people, I think this club has more people coming in than most of my clubs, I don't know if it's because it's in New York , the city that never sleeps, turning my head I see some commotion going on, Leo please check what's going happing I tell my body guard, sure Ivan, Leo and my close family members are the only once who can use my name, the rest call me boss or Don. Ivan Tony is in looks like he's drunk, that useless piece of shit, he's drunk and causing commotion in my club? Does he have a death wish or something? I ask one of the guards to escort him to my booth. Well well well what do we have here? Tony what the hell are you doing here? What gave you the right to come to my club and cause problems, you are even drunk as it is. What do you want? I ask the man who can't even stand on he's two legs. I know I can't pay you all the money I owe you so I will give you my daughter as a wife. What? And who says I need a wife? And the last time I checked you don't have a daughter I tell the man sitting in front of me. She's not my daughter by birth, she's my adopted daughter, I married her mom but she died some years ago. And what makes you think I need a wife I ask again, well you can do whatever you want with her, I'm not asking for anything I'm giving her to you as payment so she's all yours. And this is the contract i drafted, you can ask your lawyers to go through, he hands me a brown envelope and then gets up to leave, I make my guards escort him out. We are leaving I tell Leo as I make my way out of the club. I look through the contract on my way home.

I will call my lawyer tomorrow to review the contract and if I see there's anything out of place, I will kill that bastard, I tell my self as I walk through the doors of my house, I walk upstairs and strip out of my suit to take I shower then I pick up one of my books as I read, but my mind is too clouded. Why wasn't I informed that Tony has a daughter and why is he bringing her out now? What does this man have up he's sleeves, I keep tossing looking for a comfortable position to sleep but it's not working, looking at my night stand I noticed it's 2 am and I'm still awake, killing people doesn't make my this wide awake but why is this bothering me, I don't care if he has a daughter or not and I'm not afraid but what I do care about is what he wants to achieve by giving he's daughter to me as a wife and I bet she's some spoilt brat. I get out of bed as I head to my gym, I put on shots and I leave my shirt in the room covering my fingers my some gloves I start my work out. Sunrise came sonner than expected, I walk to my room to take my bath, After finishing I put on my usual suit and walk out of my room. Good morning I hear Dante say from the kitchen, Good morning I reply back, I want you to follow Tony and report everything he does to me directly and call the investors and tell them to meet me at my office and oh mum and dad have been calling but I've been ignoring them, tell them I am busy and that I will come home for dinner one of these days I tell Dante as I sip on my coffee.Walking into my office I'm greeted by my secretary, Good morning sir, you have a meeting at 10 this morning and another one at 2pm this afternoon and you have another reservation at 7pm this evening, is there anything you want me to change? She asks me as she waits patiently, no that will be all I tell her. Okay sir she responds as she quietly walk out of my office closing the door behind her. Leo what's up with the contract? Are there any errors? I ask my body guard, Mr Sylvester said he will come here personally to see you Leo tells me. Meeting upon meeting and finally I'm done, gosh I still have that dinner with Alicia, I should have made my secretary cancel it, I'm tired and I don't need more drama but I have no choice since I called for it. Leo let's go meet Alicia I tell my guard, we drive through the busy streets of New York and finally make it to the restaurant, I booked a private suit since I didn't want anyone disturbing me. Good evening I hear Alicia greet me, Good evening I murmur , sorry to have kept you waiting I say , have you ordered something, no she replied. I don't know where my mum gets all these ladies from, she's always setting me up with them, I can't be with someone like her, She starts to talk but I zone out , only coming back when our food is brought, this smells nice she says as she takes a bite. Dinner was okay but I'm not doing this again, I have to go see my mum so this can stop.

Ivan's POV
Tell me what you think
To those supporting me I love you ❤️