PART 10

WARNING:SUCIDE ATTEMPT
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️⛔️

This time I decided to wear a long sleeve gown which reaches below my knee to hide all my scars as I don't want any one questioning me about them. I take one step at a time as I walk down the stairs to the kitchen.Good morning Miss Kimberly , please call me Kimberly I tell Ana as she greats me,good morning Ana how are you doing I ask the kind woman, I'm good she replied. Today you are up early, is there a problem? No there's no problem I tell her, can you please make me breakfast? I'm hungry, sure take a sit. What would you like to eat she asks me , I don't have a preference I replied anything is fine by me, okay she says, it didn't take long for her to serve me waffles with hot chocolate, Thank you Ana I tell the kind woman, you always welcome she replied. Breakfast went by quickly since I was the only person awake this early, I then put the plate in the dishwasher and continue my tour of the mansion. It's 8 am already so I should be done by noon I tell myself . Taking slow but cautious step I walk to the second to the second floor to continue my tour. The first door I opened looks like an empty room with a piano in the middle of the room, looks like no one comes here at all, the place looks dusty like it's been abandoned for years, the window seems to have a crack in it. I walk slowly as I look at the things in the room, there's even a trumpet a few feet from where the piano is. I'm sure this used to be a music room, but what happened? Why does no one come here? Who used to play these instruments? All these and many more questions fill my head as I walk around the room. I guess I won't get an answer so I better leave before anyone sees me.

I walk out of the room and close it gently behind me then I proceed to the next room, oh it's a library Woow there are soo many books, this room looks neat just like the rest of the house, I walk to the first shelf and survey it, on the first shelf is filled with historic books, the second Shelf is full of philosophical book, I scan the rest of the shelf and pick a book that says "The lost soul" so I picked it and flip through the pages, this book might be interesting might as well go and read it, I scan through the rest of books not finding anything else to read so I walk out of the room to continue my tour, the next room looked like a child's room with pink and white decorations, I think it's a girl's room looking at the theme of the room, the baby cot to the picture on the wall, I walk around the room and looked at the pictures. What the hell are you doing here? Did I not tell you this floor is off limits, do you not understand or you are just too dump to reason? Ivan spits in my face.I I am sorry I was just errrrm I , I statter and I try to come with with an excuse but Ivan walks close to me and pull me by my wrist making me flinch and try to pull my hand out of grasp but he doesn't even badge, he pulls me out me out of the room and shuts it with a loud bang making me gasp in shock, please let go of me you are hurting I sob has I try to get my hand out of he's grasp, he pulls me all the way to my room and throws me inside, he looks at me with a cold look I've never seen before, he's blazing eyes pierce mine as he looks at me. What the hell were you thinking going to that floor, I warned you not to go there, have you forgotten the rules I set for you already? Who gave you the right to tour my house huh ? Tell me who? I'm
Sorry I sob I try to apologise to him, I don't even know why I went along with this stupid idea of marrying someone like you, look at your self , you look like you will collapse any moment form now and look at how you are dressed like you were picked from the gutters don't you have any clothes to wear? He angrily calls me names as he insults me in addition, I don't want to even look at you right now, he says as he walks out of the room banging the door in my face. I stand still looking at the door while I slowly fall on my knees and cry my eyes out, I cry and cry and cry till I have no tears left, I don't know what time is it but I'm unable to move from where I am sitting, My wrist hurts and my ribs look to be bruised because I was moving too much now my whole body feels sore and my heart hurts, not like I was expecting any form of attention from Ivan but I was shocked hearing all those awful words coming out of he's mouth, I'm even disgusted with myself.

I slowly get up from the floor and walk to my room filling the bath tub with water then I slowly take off my clothes and slowly sit in the tub making the water cover my body, i can't live like this, no one will ever want a broken girl or a girl with soo much scars and the word whore written on her body, no one will ever find me attractive, all these words and more fill my head and I lay in the bath tub, I close my eyes as I let the water cover my face as I succumb to the darkness. My happy place, a place where there's no one to tell me how ugly looking I am or how no one will ever want me, my safe heaven, wait for me mummy I will be with you soon. And with those last words everything became quite.

Awwww I'm crying 😭
The next chapter will be in Ivan's POV😌😉
Work is getting tiring but I will try to update as often as I can and I'm sorry this chapter came late
Let me know what you all think
I love you ❤️
And thanks for supporting me❤️