PART 18

KIMBERLY'S POV

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE
ABUSE ⚠️⛔️
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ ⛔️

FLASHBACK

You whore come here, do you think you can get away from me? I will find you where ever you go, do you remember how I found out that you told the cops that I've been abusing you? How did you think I found out? Huh answer me you ugly  good for nothing trash, now come here take this dress, and that's when I looked up to see Tony holding a bag, take it from me and go change, we will be having guests tonight who want to see you, with teary eyes and shaky hands I take the paper bag from him and go to my room to change, upon entering my room I can't hold in my tears anymore, they begin to fall by themselves like a dam that's been broken, I'm just tired of this yet I can't do anything about it, my screams are not enough for someone to help me. I don't know how long I've been on the floor but the noises I hear downstairs tell me Tony's  visitors, are in, those disgusting pieces of shit, I hate them soo much from ruining my life since my mum died, I take the dress out of the bag, go to the bathroom to shower,immediately I came out I heard Tony calling my name, I need to hurry or he might just barge in, I quickly put on my under wears. The dress is a red gown that reaches just above my knees with a crisscross back and the front open which shows more cleavage than I would like to show, Kimberly where the hell are you, I hear my name once again, I put on my sandals and and walk out of the room closing the door gently behind me.

At this point my nerves start kicking in, I don't know how many of his friends are coming tonight, I walk slowly as I descend the stairs with shaky hand and legs, the more I walk close to them, the more my nerves start acting up, I know I should be used to this by now but I can't, any time they touch me I become disgusted with myself but there's nothing I can do, Kimberly come here, Tony breaks me from the thoughts as he ushers me into the hall, I try not to look around the room, Hello my friends you already know Kimberly, she's here to entertain y'all tonight, upon hearing this I rise my head to see how many people are in the room, I'm not surprised as I see Ken, the most disgusting man I've ever met, he used to come here when mum was alive but mum never like him, I remember she always told me to be careful of him, I guess I understand her now, the second person is Richard, i used to like him, he always bought me gifts anytime he's coming to our house, I mean I don't completely dislike the man but he doesn't stop them then they are abusing me, he just leaves and finds something doing, I always wonder why, I know Tony has no shame, guess he has a good friend, the last man is someone I've no ever met, he looks to be in his mid late 40's with he's long beard and sandy brown hair, he gives me a smirk which immediately irritates me but I have no choice, Now my friends get seated and let's get the show going, Tony says, by the show going I know they are asking for drinks, I walk to the kitchen to pick some glass cup and some alcoholic drinks Tony brought home. I serve each of them a glass and take my seat at the far end of the room, that's what I'm supposed to do every time they come over and I'm glad, at least i don't have to sit with disgusting pigs in the form of men, I hear laughter and more talks making me aware how drunk they all are, checking the time I see it quarter to 1 am which means they won't be going home, which also means more abuse coming my way, Kimberly come here I hear Tony say, I walk to him and he hands me a glass of alcohol which I when I refused he gave me a hot slap making my cheeks hurt, take it from me before I do something worse to you he yells in my face, I quickly take the glass from him and drinks it in one go making the alcohol hit my lungs which causes me to cough out, which earns a round of laughter from Tony and his friends.

Now this is going to be a long night I hear one of his friends say making all the men laugh, I try not to get affected by anything they say or do, but this is my life, how can I not be affected. I'm pulled by my hair by someone, I'm not quick enough to notice who it is but I know it might be Ken, that disgusting pig, he throws me on the couch as he starts unbuckling  his jeans, I see Tony standing there and smirking his cocky smirk as usual, Richard also just walks out as usual now I have three pigs who call themselves men to deal with, Ken just tear  my dress and takes off his trousers positioning his body in between my thighs, he pulls out a condom from his shirt pocket, I can't scream or fight back or else they will do worse things to me, he pulls his already hard shaft  and thrust hard in me earning a loud scream from me but he doesn't even care, he keeps thrusting and thrusting till he comes undone and pulls out, at this point I can't contain my tears any longer, stop crying little one, you know you also enjoy it,  it's not like you are not enjoying it, I hear the sandy hair man say, now it's my turn he says as he laughs making a shrill go down my spine, he wastes no time as he pulls a condom from the back pocket of his trousers and pulling it down his legs making his shaft come out looking as hard as a rock, I try to push him away only to earn a slap in the face making my whole body go rigid, he forcefully opens my legs and thrust in hard without any remorse, the pain is unbearable but I can't do anything, more tears fall from my eyes but none of them seem to care, sandy hair continues to thrust roughly and doesn't stop till he spills he's semen into the condom, damn Tony you are right, she's as sweet as something, which makes all two three men laugh, you should have told me this earlier, I wouldn't have waited this  long, they laughed hard as they take in more alcohol. Kimberly get the hell out of here, your work is done I hear Tony say but I'm too weak to get up, didn't you hear what I said? Or you still want some more, he laughed at my face as he pulls me by my hair making more tears fall from my eyes, I manage to crawl little by little to the stairs, it's difficult crawling but I have to get to my room before he changes his mind, it takes forever but I finally make it to my room, at this point I have no energy in me left, I lean my body against the door and close my eyes hoping sleep will come for me. And in no time sleep did come for me.

This is a dream in the form of a flashback after she was discharged from the hospital..........
Again, let me know your thoughts